Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page If young is what you want...

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
If young is what you want...
Old
  (#1)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

If young is what you want... - 12-11-2015, 09:09 AM

Then why not have...

Bergman
Sky
Hall
Chip
Joey

Could be a good team for this event.

Old
  (#2)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

12-11-2015, 09:17 PM

I guess nobody liked this idea. I was serious btw. This would be a team with a lot of heart imo and some team chemistry.

Old
  (#3)
Zphix
AzB Silver Member
Zphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond reputeZphix has a reputation beyond repute

12-11-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((Satori))) View Post
Then why not have...

Bergman
Sky
Hall
Chip
Joey

Could be a good team for this event.
I only have one small discrepancy. I think that there needs to be at least one veteran (like Shane, Johnny, etc.) to offer more insight to the team as a whole. I think the young guys shoot better for sure but don't think they know every single trick of the trade which is why I think you need one veteran.

May think about including Josh Roberts into your line-up as well.

Player: Klapp Sneaky, OB EMW176.
Breaker: OB Rift.
Jumper: Jacoby.

Old
  (#4)
7forlife
AzB Silver Member
7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute7forlife has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2015, 12:18 AM

I disagree. The only vet on the team should be another young player who has been there. Think carefully on how kids act when they are with there own vs having that older person there, first there is the detachment on both sides "you're young" then the age gap up"ah men this guy, how do we match up to him, we can't do that, of course it's easy for him he's don't it a thousand time/this guys a real hard ass"
Let the vet be one of there own someone they can associate with better, someone they can relate to better cause they don't view him as their dad even if he is slightly older. See I like Oscar and Landon being on the team, you send them out there with the only goal being to "have fun, next year we'll start taking it serious right now just get the experience, you're getting paid so don't feel like you have to "come in the money" feel the pressure feel the tension and we'll talk about what we learnt and how to improve after"
That's what I'd do if given the chance, I'd let them become one and truly feed off each other. You can feel the difference in Europe vs America no matter who's on the team for Europe, and that's what we need. I don't think the American guys have that "to me" it feel like it's more of a dick measuring contest.

I stop here, don't want to catch too much heat the less I say the less flame I'll get

Why did you spend the money on a Predator shaft, your problem is aiming not deflection

The less you BET, the more you lose when you WIN

I'm sorry to tell you but your problem was not bad rolls, it was bad decisions

Old
  (#5)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

12-12-2015, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zphix View Post
I only have one small discrepancy. I think that there needs to be at least one veteran (like Shane, Johnny, etc.) to offer more insight to the team as a whole. I think the young guys shoot better for sure but don't think they know every single trick of the trade which is why I think you need one veteran.

May think about including Josh Roberts into your line-up as well.
Shoot better? I dont think so.

Play better in this type of event? Maybe

Fit the requirement of going young? For sure... and I would give them a chance of winning. They all play good enough.

I think Josh is another excellent choice. As far as having a veteran... if we went this route why not have a Johnny Archer or Jeremy Jones as a team captain?

It sounds good to me.

Old
  (#6)
RichSchultz
AzB Silver Member
RichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond reputeRichSchultz has a reputation beyond repute

12-12-2015, 08:04 AM

I'm sure Truck would love to see Tyler and Taylor playing for USA!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: