Silver Member
DAY 3 We Are Live

The Turning Stone Classic XXlX

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Turning-Stone

TS.jpg

calcwby4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What am I doing wrong Al ..... can't get the stream on any browser ... Firefox .... Chrome .... ???? can get it on my phone though using Chrome?????

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not getting any chat on either safari or Chrome

That is cause they are garbage web browsers designed by really arrogant people.

I could get not get the chat to come through either in Chrome. Video played fine. It appears the Chat uses Flash and it doesn't prompt you to okay it. I went to Settings -> Advanced -> Content Settings -> (mine was already on Ask First which is where it should be as there doesn't appear to be an always allow), then under Allow, I selected Add and added "www.ustream.tv". Then I closed out of settings and reloaded Chrome. The new Turning Stone page showed an error message at top saying Flash was blocked. So now select allow and then Chat should load. Or reload that page and then it should load. There is probably a better address ti Allow above so as to not have to do that last step but didn't feel like bothering. It works now.

(also this is Chrome on my Windows 10 PC)

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I could get not get the chat to come through either in Chrome. Video played fine. It appears the Chat uses Flash and it doesn't prompt you to okay it. I went to Settings -> Advanced -> Content Settings -> (mine was already on Ask First which is where it should be as there doesn't appear to be an always allow), then under Allow, I selected Add and added "www.ustream.tv". Then I closed out of settings and reloaded Chrome. The new Turning Stone page showed an error message at top saying Flash was blocked. So now select allow and then Chat should load. Or reload that page and then it should load. There is probably a better address ti Allow above so as to not have to do that last step but didn't feel like bothering. It works now.

I did the same thing you did a couple of days ago going to advance and cleaning out allowed websites and setting it up clean thing it'll ask me to allow but never did, I'll give that a try in a little while

Thanks

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I tried and allowed flash not working after quiting and restarting Chrome it says

Please enable Flash in your browser in order to use the chat.

Thanks anyway worth the try

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried and allowed flash not working after quiting and restarting Chrome it says

Please enable Flash in your browser in order to use the chat.

Thanks anyway worth the try

Right, so when you click on enable, does it then allow it? See until I did that exception in the settings it wouldn't even give me that please enable message.

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey should tell him 2 games you loose .

Billy would not of let him off IMO

Last edited: