Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page cant load pics in the for sale section ..help

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
cant load pics in the for sale section ..help
Old
  (#1)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

cant load pics in the for sale section ..help - 04-11-2020, 04:06 PM

i do the manage attachments
i get the pics ready to upload
when i click on the paper clip
it sends me back to the window that gets me to find and up load files
i never had this problem

Old
  (#2)
alphadog
AzB Silver Member
alphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-11-2020, 05:31 PM

And nobody would add to my thread about a sticky on the for sale forum on adding pictures

Larry there is usually a reason given for the failure,it isnt always obvious.

I resize pics by sending them to fb/mesngr then save that (resized) image and post it.

A bull without horns is still dangerous.

Law of logical arguement-Anything is possible when you dont know what you are talking about.

Old
  (#3)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2020, 05:40 PM

THANKS

Old
  (#4)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2020, 07:49 PM

Can't load pictures in the funny pic thread either. Mike Ö.HELP!

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#5)
Korsakoff
AzB Gold Member
Korsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-11-2020, 10:05 PM

Use Windows Explorer. (The app that lets you look at your files in a folder).

If you want to upload a JPG, the system can only handle a 200k file. If itís bigger, you need to downsize.

Old
  (#6)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2020, 10:30 PM

I had the same issue recently, did it a few times and it kept closing the window without adding in the picture. When I actually submitted the post anyway to see what happened, the picture showed up in it. Odd but it still added it.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#7)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

04-12-2020, 03:14 AM

Thanks for the replies

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: