Willie's post about scott........

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I saw this I couldn't help but laugh. This guy is a joke. He shouldn't be talking crap about someone, considering more than half of the pool players in Ontario do not like this guy.

Did he even add any money to the finals or was it all paid for by all the penalties people had lol.

Scott is a stand up guy. I have never heard one bad thing about him. He just loves pool. He has come up to me a few times, trying to give me help/tips on my game. His site is great and I look for updates on it almost everyday, or when I know a big tournament has finished.

Willie said this to me at the last Stan James at shooters "All you guys are going to miss me when these finals are over". The first thing that poped into my mind was "Yeah right buddy!!", im glad it's all over, and we don't have to see you anymore! lol.

Bigwigs and Shooters are running a way better tournament then Willie ever did. Plus there honest guys.

PS. I remember Willy taking money from the calcutta from some of his tournaments to pay for his expenses!!! hahaha

LessThanMike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taking money out of the tournament is one thing.. but the calcutta really has nothing to do with the tournament.

As far as scott goes, I have never had a problem with him, always posts anything I send to him as far as tournaments and results go, and the few times I have been at tournament with him, hes been a very nice guy. I always check his site to see whats coming up, or how events have made out. Seeing the results from a tournament and stuff like that helps in your desicion making on whether or not you want to attend one of their events.

As far as Willy and the "K" tour, I played in one or two for each tour, and saw the the tournament tried to get to big I think...there wasnt anything wrong with the 10k from what i remembered, and it did VERY well.. The few 20/30K events I went to, I could always find a few things that pissed me off about the event, This can likly be said about all tournaments tho.. The biggest thing, was for the payouts, there really seemed to be a lot coming out, without any indication of where it was going. Likewise with the 20k Tour final scam where you HAD to be wearing one of the tour golf shirts without notice of it prior to the start of the tour. I've run a tour here before, and always tried to post everything I could think of up the beginning, so you can make an informed decision about whether you want to play. Likewise with the finals money or points money that i was holding, I made it clear what was coming out, and at each event posted a how much was in the bank for those funds.

anyways...thats my rant.. LOL

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taking money out of the calcutta is just really low. For one thing a lot of people like Joe T put alot of there own money into the calcutta and don't even play in the tournament. It's very unfair. The calcutta money is there for the gambling people, and a lot of those people arn't playing in the tournament. So they have to suffer to pay off the tournament directors expenses?. Thats retarded. You should of heard how many people were getting madd at him for announcing it in one of his tour stops.

H

Harley316

I read his rant.

Was he drunk when he wrote it or what. I know 3 year olds who form better sentences than that garbage.

He goes on hiatus for 2 years with all the tours money and then calls Scott a weasel....haha.....it probably took him 2 years to recoup all the money he spent filling his fat face with food each week...

What a donkey...HeeHaaw

srs314

shooterville.com
Guys thanks for the support, I appreciate everyone who has come to my defense.

I'm the moderator for this forum and I would ask that your comments stick to the issue of his post concerning me. Please leave personal attacks or put downs off of youe posts. AZ just setup this forum for us and I don't want to lose it already.

Thanks

netspec

www.netspec.ca
Silver Member
I've read willy's post a few times...and everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion. I used to play heavily in tournaments about 10 years ago...and I had a brief 12 month tournament binge last year. I found Willy to be a very nice person and never had any static with him on how he runs his tournaments or treats his players. I don't know Scott very well, but I do frequent shooterville almost daily to check up on anything that may be happening. I find both Scott and Willy to have done great things for our game in ontario and promoting the game to others outside of ontario. to me, it is just a little disapointing to come across such an article because I believe both Scott and Willy to be great promotors of the game. Anyhow, there are always 2 or more sides to a story and I find the article to be a little too blunt and childish with some of the choices in vocabulary. The aritcle does not in any way change my opinon of Scott and Willy. They are both great promotors of the game. And by the way...I do not see Scott taking any credit for articles that are posted and written by others. In fact, Scott gives full credit for the sources of his articles which many other places do not.

Keep up the excellent work Scott, and I hope you find closure and peace Willy.