FREE tournament chart for download?

shayla

BODY - MIND - SOUL
Silver Member
Hello everyone.
I have a friend having a party at his house and would like to just have a friendly pool tournament amongst his friends. I'm trying to find a FREE 32-man double elimination chart that I could download to print out? Anyone know where I can find such a beast?

Thanks in advance,
Shayla

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
charts

Playpool.com used to have all the charts, plus that is where I first got the Pool tournament manager for a 32 player chart that runs on a PC desktop or laptop.

I have 8 and 16 player tournament charts that print on a 8 1/2 x 11" sheet if you need them. I did my own, so they would print the way I wanted them to.

Also, I have score sheet for 3 ball tournaments and Crazy board tournament program that can run on PC (excel spreadsheet with auto totalling, etc.).

I would make them available, but do not have a website that I can upload to, but will email any forms, or programs to whoever when requested.

Last edited:

BooBoo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tourny Brackets

If you use the 32 player bracket from the APA, don't forget to go there and get the "bye" sheet also, in case you don't have a full field. Another place you may consider, (which is my favorite) is www.mymidwestsports.com. They have them for the specific number you need. That way the byes are already taken care of.