Flat Feet A Problem?
Old
  (#1)
ToughRowToHoe
Doesn't Like Snitches
ToughRowToHoe is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Flat Feet A Problem? - 03-03-2005, 12:49 AM

I have flat feet and found that my weight shifts to my heels when I wear worn-out shoes or shoes without added arch support, causing me to under-cut and jump-up on almost every shot that I don't consciously adjust for. Does this sound realistic? Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

~ IT AIN'T NOTHING ~

Last edited by ToughRowToHoe; 03-03-2005 at 01:37 AM.

Old
  (#2)
scottycoyote
AzB Silver Member
scottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond repute

03-03-2005, 07:41 AM

im flatfooted too for the most part.......i did notice i have to watch what shoes im wearing, but mostly ive noticed it matters if the shoe has a heel on them and how grippy the sole is. ANything too grippy seems to not let me slide into my stance properly and it feels awkward, and im already tall, and any kind of heel on a boot or something makes me feel like i cant get down on the cue low enough.

Old
  (#3)
Rackin_Zack
Suffering from OCBD
Rackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond reputeRackin_Zack has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to Rackin_Zack  
03-03-2005, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottycoyote
im flatfooted too for the most part.......i did notice i have to watch what shoes im wearing, but mostly ive noticed it matters if the shoe has a heel on them and how grippy the sole is. ANything too grippy seems to not let me slide into my stance properly and it feels awkward, and im already tall, and any kind of heel on a boot or something makes me feel like i cant get down on the cue low enough.
Just think about how impressive it is that some of the women wear those high heels and still play at the level they do!

RZ
Cue: Skip Weston
Hours playing per week: 5-30

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: