Pool listed 48 times in the next 8 days

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just did a search on my DVR unit for Billiards. It showed 48 listings over 3/3 to 3/11. Granted some of these are on at the same time, and some are gonna be repeats. But it's nice to see that many listings. Usually it comes back with 6-8. If you don't have the Fox Sports channels, you should check into them. Thought you might like to know. Sam

World pool Championships from Taipei on at 11am today on FoxS, FoxPt, and FoxP2.

Rackin_Zack

Suffering from OCBD
Silver Member
satman said:
I just did a search on my DVR unit for Billiards. It showed 48 listings over 3/3 to 3/11. Granted some of these are on at the same time, and some are gonna be repeats. But it's nice to see that many listings. Usually it comes back with 6-8. If you don't have the Fox Sports channels, you should check into them. Thought you might like to know. Sam

World pool Championships from Taipei on at 11am today on FoxS, FoxPt, and FoxP2.

Those World Pool Championship showings are extremely annoying! I don't find it very interesting that you only get to see the last game of the set, sometimes two games in the set.