Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Earl Strickland and the UPA

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Earl Strickland and the UPA
Old
  (#1)
jjinfla
Banned
jjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to beholdjjinfla is a splendid one to behold

vCash: 500

Earl Strickland and the UPA - 03-07-2005, 11:08 AM

I read in either the November or December issue of BD that Earl is trying to make amends with the UPA and get back on that tour. Anyone know the status of this?

Jake

Old
  (#2)
olgoat
AzB Silver Member
olgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond reputeolgoat has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-07-2005, 11:22 AM

Well if his behavior at the Viking 9-ball tournament at Palace Billiards is any indication, they ought to decline his re-admission.

Couldn't believe he called Neils Fiejen a "punk" at the table. They had to get an official to sit at the match to keep him in line.

And then throwing the last games in the match with Frank "because the people didn't come to see me play". Well that was really professional.

Watching him play on Thursday and Friday (when there was no competition in the match) was amazing. Incredible cue ball control. Cut shots were perfect.

He could have taken it all.

As for me, it was my first big 9-ball tournament, so I guess I got the whole experience, great players, great competion, great venue and a side show circus to boot.

Thanks to all.
Tim

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: