Freddie "The beard"

Fast Davie NC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called Freddie to let him know his old pal Danny "D" was staying with me while he was in this area doing some exibition stuff. I asked Freddie if he would send me out a t-shirt, DVD, and his two books. The DVD arrived first and I have only watched it once... What a beautiey! This is great stuff from a legend! I never would have thought some of these shots where even possible, Freddies executes them well and based on what Mr. Diliberto said, This a treasure to own!!! I plan to watch over and over! Freddie's stories are great and are prelude's into his shot's!

This is the end of a era of the true masters of pocket billiards. Show some respect to them and support these guys!

The production of the DVD is good. Freddie is easily understandable, there are replays of the shots and stories to boot! A worthwhile investment to one who cares about their game and adding to their billiard library!

Well Done!

Thanks Freddie! Look forward to discussing your DVD and meeting you at the Derby!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The "Freddy the Beard" tapes are basicly free to all players that gamble. You might get your money back the first week or it might take awhile longer. I have not met one person that bought one of his tapes or books that didn't tell me that one of Freddy's shots came up in a game and he made it for the cheese.

These are shots that before getting the DVD that they didn't enen know were there. With very little practice and some kind of a stroke almost anyone can master them quickly. Johnnyt

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
The "Freddy the Beard" tapes are basicly free to all players that gamble. You might get your money back the first week or it might take awhile longer. I have not met one person that bought one of his tapes or books that didn't tell me that one of Freddy's shots came up in a game and he made it for the cheese.

These are shots that before getting the DVD that they didn't enen know were there. With very little practice and some kind of a stroke almost anyone can master them quickly. Johnnyt

Well Johnny, if Freddie can make them, how tough can they be ? :rolleyes: :) :p

Dick

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just received "Banking With the Beard" over here in Thailand and am slowly working my way through it- great stuff.:thumbup:

I'm not sure if the DVDs will work with the PAL TV system- I'm gonna look into it.:cool:

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Checks in the mail

Johnnyt said:

These are shots that before getting the DVD that they didn't even know were there. With very little practice and some kind of a stroke almost anyone can master them quickly. Johnnyt

Johnny, your endorsement check is in the mail. (oops, sorry it aint, I had to send it to my biggest supporter, San Jose Dick instead)
Seriously, thanx for the plug Johnny boy.

the Beard

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
freddy the beard said:
Johnny, your endorsement check is in the mail. (oops, sorry it aint, I had to send it to my biggest supporter, San Jose Dick instead)

the Beard

Your welcome Freddy. Hope all is well. John

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well

freddy the beard said:

the Beard

The best thing about the DVD is you can stop the DVD, shoot the shot at your table at home, then start the DVD again.

This really helps me because I cant hardly watch the entire DVD and then try to remember it again.

One suggetion, my friend Freddy, as corny as it sounds would be a "workbook" to go along with the DVD. (I made my own)

I got my set of DVDs from your nit friend in Terre Haute, Indiana.....LOL.

Thanks again Freddie, your friend in pool,

Ken