Reload this Page BLUDWORTH & BLUDWORTH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
BLUDWORTH & BLUDWORTH
Old
  (#1)
blud
AzB Silver Member
blud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

BLUDWORTH & BLUDWORTH - 03-08-2005, 10:14 AM

Good day to all.

I'm very pleased to announce that our son, Donald and his family are moving back to our place here in Texas. Yes, Donald will help me with his mom, as well as building cues, cue machinery, and ball cleaners with me.
It really makes Janice and I proud that he and his family will be close again.

We all, would like to thank you folks who have first, prayed for Janice and our family. Secondly, thanks to all who have been good friends and customers over the years.
We look forward to working with all you folks.
Again, thanks for your support.

The Bludworth family.
BLUDWORTH CUES

Old
  (#2)
1pRoscoe
AzB Silver Member
1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute

03-08-2005, 10:16 AM

Excellent news to hear, Blud!! How will this play in to the McDermott announcement?

I has wood.

Old
  (#3)
Jack Flanagan
P. T. Barnum was right !
Jack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 900

03-08-2005, 10:19 AM

Praise be unto HIM on high,,,,

Old
  (#4)
Koop
AzB Silver Member
Koop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 78612

03-08-2005, 10:39 AM

Great news Blud. Happy to hear things are looking up for you.

Dave

Blud Cues
Old
  (#5)
blud
AzB Silver Member
blud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond reputeblud has a reputation beyond repute

Blud Cues - 03-08-2005, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pRoscoe
Excellent news to hear, Blud!! How will this play in to the McDermott announcement?
Hey Roscoe,
about time you got a new BLUD, don't you think?
Mac will be getting two for the price of one.
blud

Old
  (#6)
NOSAJ03
AzB Silver Member
NOSAJ03

03-08-2005, 11:22 AM

Im glad to hear things are well. Nothing beats family bond

Name: Jason O
Shooting Cue: Omen Cocobolo plain jane
Break/Jump Cue: Matching Omen
Hours of Pool: Not as much as I would like

Old
  (#7)
1pRoscoe
AzB Silver Member
1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute1pRoscoe has a reputation beyond repute

03-08-2005, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blud
Hey Roscoe,
about time you got a new BLUD, don't you think?
Mac will be getting two for the price of one.
blud
You are only a couple of hours (tops) from me, I'd like to take a trip out to see the place, meet you, and possibly pick up something in the near future when all is good for you, Blud.

Let me know if this would be a possibility

I has wood.

Old
  (#8)
Grady
Pro Player
Grady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond reputeGrady has a reputation beyond repute

03-08-2005, 12:56 PM

I'm delighted that Leonard and Donald are working together again.I like and respect them both and I love the Bludworth product. Randi and I are stopping by to visit the Bludworths on April 5th.
As always Janice is in our thoughts and prayers.

Old
  (#9)
blud
AzB Silver Member

03-08-2005, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady
I'm delighted that Leonard and Donald are working together again.I like and respect them both and I love the Bludworth product. Randi and I are stopping by to visit the Bludworths on April 5th.
As always Janice is in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Grady,
Donald says hello, and we both look forward to seeing Randi and you soon.
We will have the guest house ready when you arrive.

Also, thanks to Don Purdy for keeping things under wrap, about Donald and his return to Texas and HOME, where he and his belong.

It's so good to have him working along side of me after many years apart. He's one hell of a good cuemaker. He's shown me some tricks of the trade that he's developed on his own. Pretty bright guy. We got penty of new cue designs coming your way, soon.
blud

Last edited by blud; 03-08-2005 at 09:36 PM.

Old
  (#10)
Jon
Custom User Title
Jon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud ofJon has much to be proud of

03-08-2005, 07:10 PM

This is (all) great news from you Blud.
I wish you and yours Godspeed.

Signature

Old
  (#11)
Michael Webb
AzB Silver Member
Michael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Webb has a reputation beyond repute

03-09-2005, 06:25 AM

It's so good to have him working along side of me after many years apart. He's one hell of a good cuemaker. He's shown me some tricks of the trade that he's developed on his own. Pretty bright guy. We got penty of new cue designs coming your way, soon.
blud[/QUOTE]

Well It's about time. There's nothing stronger than a Father and son.

Best Wishes
Michael Webb
webbcues@cox.net

Old
  (#12)
Bob Romano
Bob' Wife
Bob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

03-09-2005, 07:29 AM

Congrats Blud and Blud! Looking forward to seeing you next week. Will you be attending the get together on Sat night?

Eydie

Best constructed custom made for the climate pool table in southern Texas. wwwpoolandpokertables.com

Old
  (#13)
Zims Rack
Promoting the Cueing Arts
Zims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond reputeZims Rack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

03-09-2005, 08:08 AM

Good to see stron BLUD in the family!

What is going on with the McDermott business adventure?

Zim

Michael Zimmerman, aka: Zim
Zim's Rack
Zimmerman Custom Cues
Certified Instructor
Zim's Rack 8-Ball League

618-409-4175
www.zimsrack.com

facebook.com/zimsrack

Old
  (#14)
DennyS
Pro-Instructor
DennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to DennyS Send a message via AIM to DennyS Send a message via Yahoo to DennyS Send a message via Skype™ to DennyS 
03-09-2005, 08:12 AM

Glad to hear it Blud, cya in Valley Forge soon.

Denny Stewart
www.facebook.com/Denny.Stewart
PBIA Master Instructor
Playing Cue - Cory Barnhart
OB Player Rep.

party
Old
  (#15)
blud
AzB Silver Member

party - 03-09-2005, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Romano
Congrats Blud and Blud! Looking forward to seeing you next week. Will you be attending the get together on Sat night?

Eydie
Hi Sweetheart,

Sorry but no, we can't make the party. When Janice can party, WE ALL will PARTY. Wouldn't be fair to her. We both hope to visit with you and the group for a short while. We got to work all we can. Been tough the last 8 month's.

Please, all you folks, stop off and see Donald and me, @ booth number-2, just past the entrance. Were the first booth on the left.

Were doing repair work and selling a few cues.

If you need a new cue or needed one repaired, we can fix it on the spot, or if you don't need either, Please, stop and visit..

Hope to see all our friends there, and hopefully meet more good folks.

Blud and SON, [DONALD]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: