Is it true that Lil John........

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
clobbered Louat for a good pay check in villa park(Chicago) during the Viking championships? I heard that it was a even game but 2 games on the wire for LilJohn.can some one confirm/validate the news I got thru grape wine?I also heard that he beat John Schmidt.Way to go Lil John.cheers

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
I called in all the brackets and they are here on AZBilliards.com You can check how and who he played.

I gotta tell you, he rocked! He is a great player. I wish I would have had time to talk with him at the event, but he was always busy when I tried to talk to him.

LIL John, If you read this, contact me. I wanted to do an article on you.

Eydie

olgoat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eydie

You do all the posting and all the work. I think you should get your own id and take the credit you deserve. Maybe Bob can start to use your id and say he is "Eydie's husband" ;-)

Tim

Bob Romano said:
I called in all the brackets and they are here on AZBilliards.com You can check how and who he played.

I gotta tell you, he rocked! He is a great player. I wish I would have had time to talk with him at the event, but he was always busy when I tried to talk to him.

LIL John, If you read this, contact me. I wanted to do an article on you.

Eydie

Chuck Raulston

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lil John

Luat was not at the tournament. The person he played was a foreigner, but nowhere near Luat's speed. Lil John did win getting two games on the wire, however. He had a good tournament as well. I beleive he finished 7th/8th.

Chuck Raulston

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Chuck Raulston said:
Luat was not at the tournament. The person he played was a foreigner, but nowhere near Luat's speed. Lil John did win getting two games on the wire, however. He had a good tournament as well. I beleive he finished 7th/8th.

Chuck Raulston

Come on Chuck, you can give better information than that.

Chuck Raulston

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was not there for the whole game, so I am not sure what the bet was or how much John won. I do not know the guy's name but he played pretty good. He was wearing a blue hat if that helps, watchez. I will try to find out and let you know at the Break this weekend.

Chuck Raulston

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ,now, have accurate information.According to this new information LilJohn did NOT play Luat.Luat was NOT even present around Villapark.
I am NOT going to believe my regular informant anymore.One time in the recent past it is the same informant that told me that Liljohn was in Phoenix to play Scott.AZB posters from Phoenix could not validate that info.
LilJohn is a rising star.
vagabond