Reload this Page Katrine Jensen
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Katrine Jensen
Old
  (#1)
Bob Romano
Bob' Wife
Bob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Katrine Jensen - 03-08-2005, 10:22 PM

Here she is, Katrine Jensen!

Katrine is headed to give the girls a run for their money. Click here to read all about her. http://azbilliards.com/

Grem, this is one to keep your eye on!
Picture by Diana Hoppe
Attached Images

Best constructed custom made for the climate pool table in southern Texas. wwwpoolandpokertables.com

Last edited by Bob Romano; 03-08-2005 at 10:25 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Bob Romano
Bob' Wife
Bob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond reputeBob Romano has a reputation beyond repute

03-08-2005, 10:30 PM

Vonn31, she is 27 as stated on the Front Page Main Event. The information at the bottom of this post is about me, I am 49.

Eydie

Best constructed custom made for the climate pool table in southern Texas. wwwpoolandpokertables.com

Old
  (#3)
Hal
Beer Player
Hal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1900

03-08-2005, 10:35 PM

sorry about that. I deleted the previous message so I wouldn't look like an idiot. LOL

Old
  (#4)
Celtic
AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Celtic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-08-2005, 10:38 PM

Anyone notice that they have remarkably similar square chins? If someone were to tell me her and Neils were brother and sister it would be totally believable. If they have kids you can bet those young chaps are going to have some square chins on em!

Old
  (#5)
berry
AzB Silver Member
berry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-09-2005, 12:48 AM

http://www.europeanpoolchampionships...l_IMG_3187.jpg

check out:poolnews

Old
  (#6)
berry
AzB Silver Member
berry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond reputeberry has a reputation beyond repute

03-09-2005, 12:49 AM

http://www.europeanpoolchampionships...l_IMG_6332.jpg

Old
  (#7)
berry
AzB Silver Member

03-09-2005, 12:51 AM

http://www.europeanpoolchampionships...k/IMG_6317.jpg

Old
  (#8)
sjm
Sweating the 2017 Mosconi
sjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 525

03-09-2005, 05:30 AM

Always a great story when any European or Asian decides to take her shot at qualifying for the WPBA. Very tough, however, to gauge Jensen's game or prospects off of her performances in the Nordic championships.

Has anyone ever seen her play? Mjantti, Berry, HOB Weert, anything on Katrine Jensen?

Anyway, wish her luck in pursuit of her dream of being a WPBA pro.

Old
  (#9)
berry
AzB Silver Member

03-09-2005, 06:25 AM

I played some small money games with her. She is a nice girl who can shoot pool. She lives now in Holland (with Niels) and playes a lot of Dutch female tournaments. She is close to the Dutch top but not better then the top Dutch girls. Oh and about the money games, I won some and lost some, but we are quit even.
She practices in 't Dijkje in the same poolroom as Niels Feijen and Alex Lely, I practice there as well but not even close to the top level.

I think she will give any girl (pro or no pro) a though match but if she can win in the end, time will tell.

The Belgium Girl, Wendy Jans is also trying to get into the pro tour and she has got the best changes I think. She is a very good player.

The level in Europe may be a little less (I am talking about the female pool players level) but we have great players who can grow to compeet with the best only to go to the states and play all selections and get into the pro tour is a very long way to go.....

Old
  (#10)
Bob Romano
Bob' Wife

03-09-2005, 07:27 AM

I did get to see her play. I think that Berry pretty much describes her game. She is very focused and takes each match very seriously.

I found her to be very pleasant and as smart as she is beautiful.

Old
  (#11)
Celtic
AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Celtic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-09-2005, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Romano
I did get to see her play. I think that Berry pretty much describes her game. She is very focused and takes each match very seriously.

I found her to be very pleasant and as smart as she is beautiful.
I know alot of focused female pool players who take their matches very seriously and are not on the WPBA tour due to just plain being not good enough. Does Katrine has what it takes IYHO to beat the top females in the game and be a danger to Karen, Allison, ect...?

Old
  (#12)
mjantti
Enjoying life
mjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond reputemjantti has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 350

03-09-2005, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm
Always a great story when any European or Asian decides to take her shot at qualifying for the WPBA. Very tough, however, to gauge Jensen's game or prospects off of her performances in the Nordic championships.

Has anyone ever seen her play? Mjantti, Berry, HOB Weert, anything on Katrine Jensen?

Don't have any recollection of seeing her playing. If she's chosen for EPC, I'll see her there and will give you a good report on her talent and skills. Better not be too eager in watching her play, Niels might not like it I have piercing eyes and I can devour people with them, ya know

Name: Mikko Jäntti
Nickname: Buddy
Cue: Tim Scruggs
Break: Mezz Kai

Old
  (#13)
Barbara
Wilson deleted my avatar
Barbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1125

03-09-2005, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm

sjm,

I hope to see her play at Valley Forge.

Barbara

Old
  (#14)
Bob Romano
Bob' Wife

03-09-2005, 01:19 PM

Hey Barbara ~ AZBilliards is sponsoring her in one of the events. If she is not playing at 7:00 on Saturday night, I will ask her to join us at the get together. I hope you can make it too.

Eydie

Old
  (#15)
Barbara
Wilson deleted my avatar
Barbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond reputeBarbara has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1125

03-09-2005, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Romano
Hey Barbara ~ AZBilliards is sponsoring her in one of the events. If she is not playing at 7:00 on Saturday night, I will ask her to join us at the get together. I hope you can make it too.

Eydie
Okay, and who's bringing the bolt cutters to sever my chain to the Tournament Desk???

Barbara

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: