Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page A weekend with Yu Ram Cha
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
A weekend with Yu Ram Cha
Old
  (#1)
rackmsuckr
Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
rackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

A weekend with Yu Ram Cha - 09-01-2008, 11:58 PM

Ok, this happened a couple weeks ago, but so much happened, I haven't had the energy to talk about it. Suffice it to say that the whole weekend was a farce, from me locking my keys in my running car, to a major freeway being closed to her losing her cell phone in a self-flushing toilet! But she did win the spot and I also want to give a big shout out to Kim A. Hole that was in the Finals with her. Kim also won the BCA Masters Nationals in 2006.

Also, a big thanks to Jo and Ted Woodward that hosted Yu Ram and me for the weekend.

After Saturday's competition, we played some friendly Scotch Doubles. Yu Ram and ex-world champion Dan Louie were paired together, and they were playing Jeff Jiminez (Mr. J) and a model named Amber. I doubled with a guy named Dave? that has a monster break, and we actually beat Yu Ram and Danny! Then we all went out to dinner. In the 45 minute wait, we were entertained by the guy taking a shower in the hotel across the street.

Here is a pic of us at the Cheesecake Factory: From L to R: Jo Woodward, Yu Ram, me, Amber, Danny, Jeff
Attached Images

I put the Mental in Ornamental

Old
  (#2)
rackmsuckr
rackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2008, 12:01 AM

Pictures of Yu Ram with Kim, Dan, and Jeff

Name:  July-Aug 08 338 (Medium).jpg
Views: 3552
Size:  72.4 KB

Name:  July-Aug 08 339 (Medium).jpg
Views: 3729
Size:  89.2 KB

Name:  July-Aug 08 340 (Medium).jpg
Views: 5098
Size:  54.8 KB

Name:  July-Aug 08 341 (Medium).jpg
Views: 3459
Size:  46.7 KB

Old
  (#3)
rackmsuckr

09-02-2008, 12:02 AM

On Sunday, after winning the tournament, I felt she had to at least see part of Seattle, so I took her to Alki Beach for the spectacular view.
Attached Images

Old
  (#4)
rackmsuckr

09-02-2008, 12:07 AM

She also met my daughter, Carina, so here is a picture of 2 Asian cuties. I am also throwing in some other pics of my daughter and her friends.

Name:  July-Aug 08 342 (Medium).jpg
Views: 3905
Size:  61.5 KB

Name:  July-Aug 08 030 (Medium).jpg
Views: 3611
Size:  79.0 KB

Name:  n1298859835_70740_845.jpg
Views: 3510
Size:  36.5 KB

Name:  n1298859835_76440_7682.jpg
Views: 3544
Size:  18.0 KB

Name:  n1298859835_84615_2582.jpg
Views: 3551
Size:  31.1 KB

Old
  (#5)
Luxury
AzB Silver Member
Luxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300
  Send a message via Yahoo to Luxury  
09-02-2008, 12:43 AM

Yu Ram Cha is one of my favorite up n comers and I was devastated when I found out she was playing at Parlor from my friend Dave Huett and I was in at the other end of the state.

When he told me that he got to play scotch doubles with y'all I was envious indeed.

Congrats to Yu Ram Cha for qualifying!!!

Old
  (#6)
rackmsuckr

09-02-2008, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury
Yu Ram Cha is one of my favorite up n comers and I was devastated when I found out she was playing at Parlor from my friend Dave Huett and I was in at the other end of the state.

When he told me that he got to play scotch doubles with y'all I was envious indeed.

Congrats to Yu Ram Cha for qualifying!!!
Did Dave tell you we whupped 'em? <giggle> He has such a strong break and he is taking lessons from Danny. Too bad you weren't there. She also has a monster break for someone that weighs about 85 pounds!
Attached Images

Old
  (#7)
Luxury
AzB Silver Member
Luxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond reputeLuxury has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300
  Send a message via Yahoo to Luxury  
09-02-2008, 02:45 AM

Yes he told me you guys won despite being heavy underdogs. I have searched before and I can't find Yu Ram Cha video on YouTube or anywhere.

Old
  (#8)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

09-02-2008, 02:46 AM

It sounds like you had a great weekend, with a top off of she won the spot on the WPBA (she won't be needing to do that many more times).

I've never met you personally, just PM's, e-mail's, and on here, but everybody that has says you will and do go out of your way help people and have boundless energy for a 30 year old. Johnnyt

Never Give Up

Old
  (#9)
Fuji-whopper
Fargo: 457...play some?
Fuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond reputeFuji-whopper has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-02-2008, 05:52 AM

Hapa women are always beautiful, a very unique look for sure. Thank you for posting the pictures, I have had the pleasure of meeting and competing against Yu Ram Cha before and think she is a great person/talent.

Old
  (#10)
SpiderWebComm
Banned
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

09-02-2008, 06:01 AM

She's gorgeous. One of these days I'll find a girl who can spot me

Old
  (#11)
StevenPWaldon
AzB Silver Member
StevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2937

09-02-2008, 06:37 AM

LoL, losing her cell phone in a self-flushing toilet? Too funny!

Old
  (#12)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-02-2008, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rackmsuckr
She also met my daughter, Carina, so here is a picture of 2 Asian cuties. I am also throwing in some other pics of my daughter and her friends.

Attachment 76002

Attachment 76003

Attachment 76004

Attachment 76005

Attachment 76006

Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely daughter!

Old
  (#13)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-02-2008, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert
Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely daughter!
Hummmunna hummmunnaa!!!

Old
  (#14)
Colin Colenso
<-- My Kids
Colin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2008, 07:50 AM

Great pics and story Linda!

Yu Ram sure looks angelic. She'll have a lot of fans!

Colin

Quote:
"The first essential step in the direction of learning any subject is to find principles of numerical reckoning and practicable methods for measuring some quality connected with it. I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind." - Lord Kelvin

Old
  (#15)
crawfish
AzB Silver Member
crawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond repute

09-02-2008, 08:04 AM

I'm all in.

"Yeah, they all have a gameplan 'til I hit'em in the face."

And I'm Still Sportin' McLovin

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: