B O L-Especially Rude Dog & Jimmy M.

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your prayers may be answered.

With great amusement yesterday I was watching the Robert Blake(aka Baretta) new conference when lo and behold he said:
"he would strike out on the "road" searching for freedom, perhaps stopping in a slaoon somewhere in Arizona to shoot a little 9 ball."

If you run into him guys just make sure he is searched for weapons before getting into action.
LOL

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just one problem. He has spent all his dough on lawyers. Maybe one of his lawyers will take a road trip down the Arizona highways...

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
nfty9er said:
Your prayers may be answered.

With great amusement yesterday I was watching the Robert Blake(aka Baretta) new conference when lo and behold he said:
"he would strike out on the "road" searching for freedom, perhaps stopping in a slaoon somewhere in Arizona to shoot a little 9 ball."

If you run into him guys just make sure he is searched for weapons before getting into action.
LOL
If he heads this way I'll be sure to relieve him of what he may have left, lol. :D

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He said ``one handed 9 ball`` and talked about getting beat by a ``90 year old Portugese women``
Vagabond

Last edited: