O.H.B. and St. Louie, Louie Poster.

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
I just receieved a very special gift from O.H.B. in the mail yesterday. I had asked him if I could get a copy of the newspaper article of himself and Louie Roberts and I was not expecting THEE poster that he was selling at the recent D.C.C. I thought maybe he could copy the text for me and email it. When he asked for my address, I thought maybe he had already done this for someone else and still had a copy. No, not O.H.B., he sends me this huge poster that I gotta have my neighbor 2 houses down hold an edge so I can read it. ;) Anyway, I want to thank O.H.B. here in the forum instead of just a P.M. Because not only did I get a poster, I can wall-paper my whole house with it. :D Peace, John.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Happy for you, Rude dog. I like stories with happy endings. Classy move, OHB.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about a picture. I have not seen it but might want to purchase one.
Is it on the net somewhere?

Rude Dog said:
I just receieved a very special gift from O.H.B. in the mail yesterday. I had asked him if I could get a copy of the newspaper article of himself and Louie Roberts and I was not expecting THEE poster that he was selling at the recent D.C.C. I thought maybe he could copy the text for me and email it. When he asked for my address, I thought maybe he had already done this for someone else and still had a copy. No, not O.H.B., he sends me this huge poster that I gotta have my neighbor 2 houses down hold an edge so I can read it. ;) Anyway, I want to thank O.H.B. here in the forum instead of just a P.M. Because not only did I get a poster, I can wall-paper my whole house with it. :D Peace, John.

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
St. Louie, Louie-OHB Poster

frankncali said:
How about a picture. I have not seen it but might want to purchase one.
Is it on the net somewhere?

Frankncali - I hope you can open this attachment. I had to use Paint in Windows.

Attachments

• Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 447

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks OHB

Let me know a price and anything else I need to know.

I am guessing it comes rolled like a normal poster.

Looks good.

If you need to PM me with the particulars.

thanks

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Poster Cost

frankncali said:
Thanks OHB

Let me know a price and anything else I need to know.

I am guessing it comes rolled like a normal poster.

Looks good.

If you need to PM me with the particulars.

thanks

Frankncali - I am normally selling it to AZers for $50. That includes the tube and postage. There was 30 of them sold at the DCC for $75. When my Daughter puts it on eBay, she starts the bidding out at $50 so I think that is fair.
If your interested - PM me your mailing info.

TY & GL

Muxy

Unleash The Fury
Silver Member
grrrrrrr wish i could afford such a classic article, leaving in canada, with the exchange and stuff.

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
Muxy said:
grrrrrrr wish i could afford such a classic article, leaving in canada, with the exchange and stuff.

It's only a lousy local newpaper article. Call the paper and see if you can buy an archived article. Maybe the local Library has it on microfiche too.

Brian

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Bill - Your 100% right!

hemicudas said:
There is always going to be one.

Bill - Your 100% right!
There is always going to be the jealous, little (in character) people who are always negative. Their small little existence is very depressing for them so they lash out at someone who has what they can't ever have. I don't let them bother me at all, as it is just the price that goes with the territory.
Don't let them get to you as that is all they are after.
They just want what they can never get. "RECOGNITION"!

TY & GL

Rude Dog said:

Couldn't have happened and been given to a nicer guy than John. :)

ChuckR

Registered
He's the one

APA7 said:
It's only a lousy local newpaper article. Call the paper and see if you can buy an archived article. Maybe the local Library has it on microfiche too.

Brian
You sound like the type that goes around the pool room looking for free table time and picking up pieces of chalk to stuff in your $6 cue case. ChuckR

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
OldHasBeen said:
Bill - Your 100% right!
There is always going to be the jealous, little (in character) people who are always negative. Their small little existence is very depressing for them so they lash out at someone who has what they can't ever have. I don't let them bother me at all, as it is just the price that goes with the territory.

TY & GL

Tom, what you said describe YOURSELF to a T. Yes I do have an ax to grind. I"m tired of your posts talking down to people, putting yourself and your huge ego on a pedestal, even though you are a nobody.

http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?p=114505#post114505

Like how you talk about your 'big company with all the employees'. U mean that business U run out of your house with just yourself? Isn't your 'employees' relly just independant contractors that dont get a salary or benefits only getting paid when they sell something?

Read your old posts Tom. You are a pompus jerk who hasn't done much worth noting. Read the arrogance and LIES in your posts. Sorry, I wouldn't pay $50 for your article eventhough the big interest isn't U, it's St. Louie Louie.

Thank U and Good luck to you too.

Brian

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
Sorry, I wouldn't pay $50 for your article eventhough the big interest isn't U, it's St. Louie Louie.

Brian[/QUOTE]
That's funny, cuz I wouldn't sell it for $200 BECAUSE of O.H.B.'s side of the artice. Try reading it someday, you might learn something.

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
That's a big assumption!

Rude Dog said:
Sorry, I wouldn't pay $50 for your article eventhough the big interest isn't U, it's St. Louie Louie.

Brian
That's funny, cuz I wouldn't sell it for $200 BECAUSE of O.H.B.'s side of the artice. Try reading it someday, you might learn something.[/QUOTE]

Rude Dog - Your assuming he can read!
TY & GL

APA9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ChuckR said:
You sound like the type that goes around the pool room looking for free table time and picking up pieces of chalk to stuff in your $6 cue case. ChuckR

Is that better, or worse, than the guy that goes around the pool room picking up pieces of chalk to stuff in his $400 cue case? :cool:

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Just a word of Thanks to AZers......

I would like to say Thanks to all the AZers who have bought the St. Louie, Louie-OHB Poster.
The most positive feedback I am getting (and the reason I created the 2 articles together) is that is really shows the contrast and choices that a pool player had back in the '70's.
As large as I have made the poster, some poolrooms & sports bars are saying that it is still pretty hard to read the entire context.
That (and the few jealous nits on here) are the only negatives so far.
Again, Thank You & Good Luck!

Purdman

Banned
OldHasBeen said:
Bill - Your 100% right!

TY & GL

Yep, as always, you don't get hit by the tomatoes until you stand up!!!!!
I am a world class garlic, basil, tomatoe sauce maker. I never get a chance to sit down.
Purdman :D

The Kiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well what do you expect from a APA 7 a finer appreciation for the game??? :D No disrespect meant to you or the article OHB