Go Oscar Go

Post First

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cANT BELIEVE NO ONES ROOTING FOR THE HOMETOWN KID..OSCAR DOMINGUEZ..sorry for the caps..He has to be playing pretty jam up just to get there now if only he could play david to van cortezas goliath..we might have some action..I for one htink that the kid is gonna get there..and he deserves it..Go Oscar Go....

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the nicest guys in the sport. Him and his father.

When Ernesto played Max at Hard Times this February, Ernesto ended up losing a couple sets of 10 ball, while Oscar watched silently. He knew that his dad wasn't playing up to speed, so he asked if he could take a stab with the 9. He locked in two sets, and closed both sets. Honestly, I don't think the money was the motivation; you could see it in his eyes that he was playing for the respect of his family.

One day I hope I have a kid like that.

His interview with Sam at the US Open:
Oscar Dominguez 2008 US Open 9-Ball Championships

GL man.

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
Congratulations to Oscar....

Post First said:
I cANT BELIEVE NO ONES ROOTING FOR THE HOMETOWN KID..OSCAR DOMINGUEZ..sorry for the caps..He has to be playing pretty jam up just to get there now if only he could play david to van cortezas goliath..we might have some action..I for one htink that the kid is gonna get there..and he deserves it..Go Oscar Go....

Excellent showing for Oscar "Mexican Player" Dominguez. He has come a long way in a short period of time. I know Ernesto and Oscar must feel very proud of this year's US Open accomplishment.

Way to go Oscar!!! Congratulations for your magnificient play this year !!!