wanted:two or three 8 ball players to help fill a league team for 5 more weeks.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
wanted:2 or 3,8ball league players to help fill team for 5 weeks, cincinnati area

i run a pool league at snookers in cincinnati on tuesday nights, 7:30 to about 10. cost is $10 a night. we get tables from 6:30pm to 11:00Pm. must be 18 or older.(snookers policy)
team of young kids has lost 3 players in last week to job changes, etc.
we play a bca format. 10 points for win, loss is ballcount. you play each opponent of a four man team two games. perfect score is 80.
last session, 1st place earned $710, 2nd $470, 3rd $275 plus every one of the ten teams gets money back, $5 for each round they win. there are 5 possible rounds a match. this is a fairly competetive league, but it also is a fun league. i don't want players arguing with each other or bellyaching about handicaps. i want people that are commited and will be there on time consistantly.
if interested contact, brent at (513) 543-6960 or email me at stix4sale@aol.com

the next session will start around memorial day if interested in entering your own four to six man team(four play a match). i'll need to know prior to then of course.

attached is a recent standings sheet. the current earnings does not reflect the bonus money to be awarded for 1st,2nd & 3rd place teams.

Last edited: