Room Done

mr8ball

I just got it done and thought i would share it with you. The Diamond light was well worth the price to me and it really lights up the table. Diamond makes great products and IMO they are the best. Notice the banners on the wall. Doug

Attachments

• P3200004.JPG
    P3200004.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 299

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
mr8ball said:
I just got it done and thought i would share it with you. The Diamond light was well worth the price to me and it really lights up the table. Diamond makes great products and IMO they are the best. Notice the banners on the wall. Doug
Really nice room, Doug.

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
Nice room your game should pick some with a place to practice.

Now, what is an Olympic Style Barrier Training Aid?

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
The light is evenly distributed without glares or shadows... very nice, enjoy.:)
The table and light match... (it's a girl thing)..now your in style.:grin:

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
mr8ball said:

Nice! Looks a little close to the wall on the left though - could just be the perspective. How many feet away is it?

mr8ball

Bigkahuna said:
Nice room your game should pick some with a place to practice.

Now, what is an Olympic Style Barrier Training Aid?
It is the stroketrainer that i developed a few years back. It sold very well and i had around 60 pros and instructors that endorsed it. Here is a youtube of it at the DCC a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOd6gt6G1S0

It really helped my game and a lot of others as well

mr8ball

CrownCityCorey said:
Nice! Looks a little close to the wall on the left though - could just be the perspective. How many feet away is it?
I know it looks close but i have plenty of room. I didn't measure it i just used a stick to make sure it was OK

mr8ball

Black-Balled said:
Party @ your house.

Where is your house?
I live in Lynchburg Va. Dr cue is coming in after Thanksgiving to spend a few days with me. That should be fun. He is a great trick shot artist and one of my best friends. I hope he can help me get my game back on track so i can start playing on some of the tours.:)

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
mr8ball said:
I know it looks close but i have plenty of room. I didn't measure it i just used a stick to make sure it was OK

I am just hyper-sensitive to space around a pool table. At my height (6'4"), my back leg extends way beyond the pool cue.

Even at the US Open, I feel the tables were too close. I caught myself more than a few times waiting for someone on the near table to shoot before I could.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
nice setup. cant wait till i get mine finished so i can post pix too. I want the light (brunswick though) but man those things are expensive. Now all you need is the ball polisher. :)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mr8ball said:
I live in Lynchburg Va. Dr cue is coming in after Thanksgiving to spend a few days with me. That should be fun. He is a great trick shot artist and one of my best friends. I hope he can help me get my game back on track so i can start playing on some of the tours.:)

Lynchburg? I am just 152 mi away! I will ride my bike over...after it snows.:eek: