New snooker run

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
today we were playing snooker out at the bowling alley and i won the first two matches i played with a friend then the third i made a big run of 55 to make my total 89 and then my friend missed and i ran out to get a 31 score was 120-1... birthday is 4 days away so couldnt ask for a better present from the game of pool then that the big 16th bday coming... what are you all getting me ;)

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TannerPruess said:
today we were playing snooker out at the bowling alley and i won the first two matches i played with a friend then the third i made a big run of 55 to make my total 89 and then my friend missed and i ran out to get a 31 score was 120-1... birthday is 4 days away so couldnt ask for a better present from the game of pool then that the big 16th bday coming... what are you all getting me ;)

well congrats on the big 16, also if your run on your posted snooker game was on 6 x 12 table.....RESPECT!

NO-SHO

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
wish it was on the 6 x 12 but it was just a 9footer... havent played snooker before unless i might have when i was like 9 or 10 my friend and i try to play new games so we picked snooker that day and ty

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TannerPruess said:
wish it was on the 6 x 12 but it was just a 9footer... havent played snooker before unless i might have when i was like 9 or 10 my friend and i try to play new games so we picked snooker that day and ty

a 9ft pool table with snooker balls or what?

VAP

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
ya 9foot table with snooker balls fairly tight pockets the place use to have a snooker table but put it in storage and they just kept the balls at the desk

Muxy

Unleash The Fury
Silver Member
Still though that seems pretty easy, small balls, big pockets. Still not to bad. You are how old agai n15?

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
ya 15.. well i only play on barboxs and once n awhile on the 9footer and havent ever played snooker before so i thought it was a good score :( always ruining my fun lol