No pool but arm wrestling :)

christopheradam

Christopher Adams
Silver Member
ESPN cancels their scheduled pool for the day(mosconi vs cranfield) and shows old basketball :(.

But on the plus side. There is some great arm wrestling on ESPN2 right now. Really entertaining!

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was just goin thru the channels an caught the end of the glass city open finals on comcast, basavich vs. bryant, only the last 15 minutes or so, hope the rerun it so i can tape the whole thing
________

Last edited:

RPS

Rock Paper Scissors

christopheradam said:
ESPN cancels their scheduled pool for the day(mosconi vs cranfield) and shows old basketball :(.

But on the plus side. There is some great arm wrestling on ESPN2 right now. Really entertaining!

Whenever someone makes an uneducated , boneheaded comment about anything related to pool, just remember that Fox Sports Net , which does show pool matches occasionally, also featured the World Championships of Rock , Paper, Scissors recently, complete with commentators and more prize money than pool !!! :p

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
RPS said:
Whenever someone makes an uneducated , boneheaded comment about anything related to pool, just remember that Fox Sports Net , which does show pool matches occasionally, also featured the World Championships of Rock , Paper, Scissors recently, complete with commentators and more prize money than pool !!! :p

ROFLMAO that just cracked me up. That is so sad it is simply comical. Go pool go! We can be bigger then Rock Paper Sissors some day if we keep workin!

TheFish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you Serious!?!??!?!!

How do i sign up, i got all of i mastered. With my deadly delivery i can psyche people out.

RPS said:

DeadStrokeMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Celtic said:
ROFLMAO that just cracked me up. That is so sad it is simply comical. Go pool go! We can be bigger then Rock Paper Sissors some day if we keep workin!

I'm begining to think it's because "Pool" has an "intellectual" innuendo to it - whereas "Paper, Rock, Scissors" is more for the "common man".

Lets face it - look at the tv commercials (I vomit at them) - This is THE MASSES - This *is* what they want! A Lotto ticket and a chance to play international Paper/Rock - LOL

Ever seen "speed chess" on ESPN? Neah - not likely to very soon either.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Celtic said:
We can be bigger then Rock Paper Sissors some day if we keep workin!

Celtic,
Very doubtful considering short race 9-ball has about the same level of luck involved - it's an exhibition, not a competition.

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
I'm sure Strong Arm John will take on all comers...In 9ball or arm wrestling.