Thanks Rosscoe
Old
  (#1)
Muxy
Unleash The Fury
Muxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to Muxy Send a message via MSN to Muxy Send a message via Yahoo to Muxy  
Thanks Rosscoe - 04-11-2005, 11:57 AM

Thansk buddy, i recieved the book today. I was happy i am on page 24 right now.

Shooting Cue: Fury RP-9
Break Cue: Fury J/BK
HOURS OF POOL: 10+ A Week

Hey Rosco!!!!!
Old
  (#2)
MrLucky
Pool Fanatic!!
MrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to MrLucky  
Hey Rosco!!!!! - 04-11-2005, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muxy

that's not the same one you promised to send me is it? I never received it!

age 58
Pool is my love and my way of relaxing! My cues!...I Love McDermotts for every day play!, Just ordered a new Samsara , I have 2 Jacobys, a 42 year old custom given to me on my 16th birthday by my uncle Cisero is my treasured cue!

Pretty Woman and cues are my weakness!

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

Old
  (#3)
Muxy
Unleash The Fury
Muxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond reputeMuxy has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to Muxy Send a message via MSN to Muxy Send a message via Yahoo to Muxy  
04-11-2005, 02:42 PM

Me promising to send you a book??????

Shooting Cue: Fury RP-9
Break Cue: Fury J/BK
HOURS OF POOL: 10+ A Week

Old
  (#4)
MrLucky
Pool Fanatic!!
MrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond reputeMrLucky has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to MrLucky  
Cool 04-11-2005, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Me promising to send you a book??????

reprint.....
Hey Rosco!!!!!
Quote:

that's not the same one you promised to send me is it? I never received it!

age 58
Pool is my love and my way of relaxing! My cues!...I Love McDermotts for every day play!, Just ordered a new Samsara , I have 2 Jacobys, a 42 year old custom given to me on my 16th birthday by my uncle Cisero is my treasured cue!

Pretty Woman and cues are my weakness!

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: