Pictures Of Jennifer In England

Alan Morris

U.S. Snooker Association
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Just spent the evening with Jennifer in Nottingham on her Rileys Club tour of England.

She played very well and everyone had a wonderful time.

Thought you may like to see some pictures of her in action this evening.

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_01.jpg

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_02.jpg

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_04.jpg

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_05.jpg

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_06.jpg

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_07.jpg

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_08.jpg

jenniferbarretta_nottinghamrileys_09.jpg

Regards.

Alan Morris.

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the pics, by the looks of it Jennifer is having a good time in the UK!

greenkill

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
sweet she's wearing exactly what she was wearing in the poster... no false advertisement there! j/k

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
greenkill said:
sweet she's wearing exactly what she was wearing in the poster... no false advertisement there! j/k
Actually, in the poster she seems to wear white trousers :p

Nice pics, thanks for sharing !

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
Thanks for the pics Alan. I hope you are showing Jennifer a nice time in Nottingham, I just hope you are keeping away from all those crazy nightclubs I dimly remember from my student days ;)

JennBarretta

Pro Player
Hey Alan,

Thanks for posting the pictures from Nottingham! Sorry that I didn't get to hang out with you more, but I really didn't have much time to do anything. I think Rileys may have me back so hopefully we'll get some time to play while I'm there!

Jenn

JennBarretta

Pro Player
Hi Dan,

Sadly, the tour is over. Everyone at Rileys was so nice, and they really went out of their way to show us a great time. By the end I was expecting to be eager to get home, but I really could have stayed another week! They are considering having me back, but this time to hit some of the clubs in Scotland, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Jenn

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JennBarretta said:
Hi Dan,

Sadly, the tour is over. Everyone at Rileys was so nice, and they really went out of their way to show us a great time. By the end I was expecting to be eager to get home, but I really could have stayed another week! They are considering having me back, but this time to hit some of the clubs in Scotland, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Jenn

Were u runnin out over seas..??? u go girl .I got the pic and i love it and the other two let them know ART'S come up to get his pic so be ready..good luck in Bca i hope u win . If u I'll run there to give u a big hug .Hell if u don't win the whole thing can i get a hug ..???? :cool: