SE Open 9-Ball Highlights

One of the other highlights was probably when you walked in the front door.

"Hot-ziggety-damn" were the words spoken in unison......... ;)

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
One of the other highlights was probably when you walked in the front door.

"Hot-ziggety-damn" were the words spoken in unison......... ;)
Don't shoot me DM . . . . . . I never made it to the tournament and and didn't meet the lovely lady. My loss, no doubt. :(

I know, I know. Poor execution like this is one of the reasons that you have that restraining order against me trying one of your cues. Waaa-ahhhhhh.

Last edited:
ScottR said:
Don't shoot me DM . . . . . . I never made it to the tournament and and didn't meet the lovely lady. My loss, no doubt. :(

I know, I know. Poor execution like this is one of the reasons that you have that restraining order against me trying one of your cues. Waaa-ahhhhhh.

I don't think a public verbal flogging and name calling will do any good....I'll have to meet up with you in person and use your head like bongo drums...and you're right, NO CUE FOR YOU!!!

fluidstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hennessee was the punk

really john was the one that started the rack crap. he was the one that tried to get in pauls head. he did everything he could to distract paul. hennessee got what he usally deserves a loss. for a pro type player he has kindergarden type class.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
fluidstroke said:
really john was the one that started the rack crap. he was the one that tried to get in pauls head. he did everything he could to distract paul. hennessee got what he usally deserves a loss. for a pro type player he has kindergarden type class.

I second that... Jon is a total Shark...and since this is Paul's home room trust me the majority there were in his corner! Hence the big applause when he won. I will say jon has a lot of heart...he came back in severel matches and a lot of talented, if he lost the attitude who knows?

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Jon checked ONE of Paul's racks, and when he wasn't shooting, he was watching Brian Butler and David Moxson play on table four.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Checking racks is just a part of the buisness of pool...many of the players there were doing that including Johnny Archer.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
I understand checking racks sometimes, but Paul was checking every one of Jon's out of spite. He ran eight racks on Jon, but you didn't see Jon checking all of Paul's racks.

marissayi said:
I understand checking racks sometimes, but Paul was checking every one of Jon's out of spite. He ran eight racks on Jon, but you didn't see Jon checking all of Paul's racks.

Marissa...will you quit talking about racks...I can't get my thoughts straight.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
DM, are you flirting with me? ... Good =)

(Maybe I should change my picture to one where I'm wearing a little more? lol)

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
marissayi said:
DM, are you flirting with me? ... Good =)

(Maybe I should change my picture to one where I'm wearing a little more? lol)

What the? I thought that was your winter pic. It's spring now, sweetie.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
marissayi said:
You boys are incorrigible!

You might be encouraging the incorrigibles with that avatar ... of course I think you've known that all along :D

Carry on ...

Dave, who saw Ryan McCreesh inspect every rack against Keith McCready the other night when TSN showed selected games from their US Open 9 Ball match ...

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
DaveK said:
You might be encouraging the incorrigibles with that avatar ... of course I think you've known that all along :D QUOTE]

It's a headshot from a test shoot that included lingerie. It seems to be everyone's favourite. lol I'm really average in person... I just happen to photograph well sometimes. I prefer to be behind the camera usually, and will have my site up (hopefully) soon - www.marissaphoto.com. And my zed card will probably not be on there!

marissayi said:
It's a headshot from a test shoot that included lingerie. It seems to be everyone's favourite. lol I'm really average in person... I just happen to photograph well sometimes. I prefer to be behind the camera usually, and will have my site up (hopefully) soon - www.marissaphoto.com. And my zed card will probably not be on there!

I knew it!! I knew it!! I was going to ask you if you've ever modeled, and if not, suggest that you do. Driver definitely has an eye for these kinds of things and NEVER misses the shot, unlike in pool. (But we all do in that)

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
I knew it!! I knew it!! I was going to ask you if you've ever modeled, and if not, suggest that you do. Driver definitely has an eye for these kinds of things and NEVER misses the shot, unlike in pool. (But we all do in that)

thanks 4 the up date.
Hope to bump in to ya soon..
Im not hard to find ........>>>>>>kow what i mean.. :D

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
Danger, danger, Will Robinson. Fire hose cool-down for Drivermaker. STAT!!! Spontaneous combustion iminent! Ohhhh, nevermind. That was me. Whew! :p