Coming Clean on A-Z

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
TATE said:
TATE! Jellybean is just my foolhardy, sarcastic but funny alter ego.

Anyone else care to step forward?

Anyone else care to tell us who you suspect of multiple personalities?

Chris

I am really Elvis. Really.

Eric >hunka burnin' love...

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
Eric. said:

you couldn't be Elvis, I just saw him at a Burger King in Memphis last Saturday,,,,,musta' been Elvis (or my meds were really kickin' in......) :D

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
Sorry guys, Elvis is in my basement.
If you come over, for $2000 a peice i'll have him sing a few

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
Eric. said:
I am really Elvis.
"LIAR"

Elvis is my friend, and you are an imposter! :eek:

For all the real Elvis fans, a photo of Elvis and his family is attached.

(Who am I???? :D :D :D )

Attachments

• Elvis-13_small.jpg
    Elvis-13_small.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 899

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BiG_JoN said:
Sorry guys, Elvis is in my basement.
If you come over, for $2000 a peice i'll have him sing a few
Uh-uh. Drivermaker is Elvis. I mean, has anyone really seen DM and Elvis at the same time? Hmmmmmm? I rest my case.

Shorty

A banger at best...
Silver Member
I gotta share this...

You guys reminded me of a story...

One day some buddies and me were sitting around the bar and having a few cold ones. It was happy hour one Friday and been one helluva hectic week of work.

Anyway the conversation came up about dating women and such, two out of the three of us were single at the time. To understand this better, I am a little person who is 32 inches tall. Anyway, I said "Yeah I am just 32 inches" and my friend pipes up and says "of hunka hunka burnin' love". We all nearly fell off the bar stools laughing...just one of those great timing things. For the next year on my beer mug I had "32IHHBL" and had to explain what it meant to everyone!

I still laugh to this day thinking how cool he finished off my phrase.

Shorty

JellyBean

Banned
Eric. said:

I think Jimbo is CUEDOCTOR. I love it when they talk to each other. It kinda reminds me of Ernest "know whut I mean, Vern?"

Last edited:

JellyBean

Banned
Shorty said:
You guys reminded me of a story...

One day some buddies and me were sitting around the bar and having a few cold ones. It was happy hour one Friday and been one helluva hectic week of work.

Anyway the conversation came up about dating women and such, two out of the three of us were single at the time. To understand this better, I am a little person who is 32 inches tall. Anyway, I said "Yeah I am just 32 inches" and my friend pipes up and says "of hunka hunka burnin' love". We all nearly fell off the bar stools laughing...just one of those great timing things. For the next year on my beer mug I had "32IHHBL" and had to explain what it meant to everyone!

I still laugh to this day thinking how cool he finished off my phrase.

Shorty

Don't you worry about that, Shorty.

We were in New Orleans recently and my daughter just had to visit this store for small dogs. They had all kinds of stuff for little dogs, clothes, even shoes - stuff like that. There were three or four small dogs in there running around. Anyway, this one minature bull dog about the size of my foot was in there. He started barking and snarling at me, like he was going to tear my toe off. I am ashamed to admit that mean little dog scared the crap out of me.

You're a bulldog in a world of poodles, don't forget that!

Jellybean

Shorty

A banger at best...
Silver Member
JellyBean said:
Don't you worry about that, Shorty.

We were in New Orleans recently and my daughter just had to visit this store for small dogs. They had all kinds of stuff for little dogs, clothes, even shoes - stuff like that. There were three or four small dogs in there running around. Anyway, this one minature bull dog about the size of my foot was in there. He started barking and snarling at me, like he was going to tear my toe off. I am ashamed to admit that mean little dog scared the crap out of me.

You're a bulldog in a world of poodles, don't forget that!

Jellybean

Yeah, I just have to be careful where I hike...grin.

Shorty

BazookaJoe

Destroyer of stickers
Silver Member
landshark77 said:
"LIAR"

Elvis is my friend, and you are an imposter! :eek:

For all the real Elvis fans, a photo of Elvis and his family is attached.

(Who am I???? :D :D :D )

Oh no! :eek:
Now someone else is posting photos they didn't take!!!!

BazookaJoe

Destroyer of stickers
Silver Member
By the way............
My real name is Indigo Montoya
You keeled my father
prepare to die

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BazookaJoe said:
By the way............
My real name is Indigo Montoya
You keeled my father
prepare to die

Prepare to die or prepare to dye? You did say indigo! BTW, isn't it fadda? You keeled my fadda!

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
Prepare to die or prepare to dye? You did say indigo! BTW, isn't it fadda? You keeled my fadda!

"As you wish".

Eric >not Wesley