Wanted: Brunswick 5 x 10 Snooker Table

ToBad4U

Registered
Greetings fellow Canucks!

I'm looking for a good 5' x 10' Brunswick snooker table.

The price that I'm prepared to pay would depend on the quality of the table and the extras.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mitchorama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one that has been converted to regular Pool pockets. Table is a 1923 Regina 6 legs with 1 1/2" slate.

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
table

Thanks for the response but I do want snooker pockets.

You should be more specific with what you are looking for. You stated "I'm looking for a good 5' x 10' Brunswick snooker table." Anything else people should know about????

ToBad4U

Registered
You should be more specific with what you are looking for. You stated "I'm looking for a good 5' x 10' Brunswick snooker table." Anything else people should know about????

I thought that my original statement stated what I am looking for. I purposely used the word "good" which I thought implied that it is not beat to hell, the slate is true and is not cracked or chipped.... basically it's in good shape. Clearly the previous poster did not have what I am looking for because it does not have snooker pockets.

IDEALLY, the table is not too far from where I live which would make inspecting and transporting the table easier, and less expensive to transport. I am open to having the table assembled or dismantled for inspection, there are pros and cons for both situations.

I have never purchased a table before either new or used, so maybe I should be providing some additional information that I did not think of. I re-read my original post and I thought that I was reasonably clear. I did however make the assumption that people would know/assume that I was looking for a slate table - did you think otherwise? Who would want a 10' table that will be at least 25 years old (Brunswick has not made a snooker table in about 25 years) with a wooden bed?

Can you suggest any additional information that I should be providing?

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IDEALLY, the table is not too far from where I live which would make inspecting and transporting the table easier, and less expensive to transport. I am open to having the table assembled or dismantled for inspection, there are pros and cons for both situations.

Can you suggest any additional information that I should be providing?

It would help to know the area you live in.

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member
Hello,

Rack N Roll Billiards in Sarnia ontario has a 10' Brunswick snooker table in storage. It is in great shape as it used to be set up there. I believe they are asking $1400 for it but im sure any reasonable offer will work. The phone # 519-344-6223 ask for sue or ernie. Tell them Elio gave you the info........good luck...

ToBad4U

Registered
Hello,

Rack N Roll Billiards in Sarnia ontario has a 10' Brunswick snooker table in storage. It is in great shape as it used to be set up there. I believe they are asking $1400 for it but im sure any reasonable offer will work. The phone # 519-344-6223 ask for sue or ernie. Tell them Elio gave you the info........good luck...
Thanks for the information Elio, I'll give them a call.

ToBad4U

Registered
I had my table converted to regular pockets and cushions 20 years ago. Check out my earlier post.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=134115

IF interested let me know we work out something. Mitch

Hey Mitch,

I just had a look at your table and she's a beauty. As much as I like the table it's more than I want to spend at this time, especially if we are talking about US dollars. I now have leads on two tables that look very promising and closer to what I would like to spend. I'm also not sure what duties (if any) need paying if I purchase a table from the US.

Good luck with your table.

Mitchorama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of price are you looking at? What kind of Cue do you have for trade? I'm not sure about duty, but I will look into it. I live just 15 minutes from the Lewiston Queenston Bridge.

ToBad4U

Registered
What kind of price are you looking at? What kind of Cue do you have for trade? I'm not sure about duty, but I will look into it. I live just 15 minutes from the Lewiston Queenston Bridge.

Hi Mitch,

A THIS time I'm trying to get a table locally because of the distance factor, possible duties, US dollar exchange rate, and the border hassle. However, that could change if I'm not successful locally. I'm not in any real rush at this time because I still have to have the basement floor done. However if I find a suitable table now, I will get it, and set it up after the floor has been completed.

You mention a cue for trade, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I have one for trade.

ToBad4U

Registered
Table Found

I was watching a 9-Ball tournament at a local pool hall last night and I spoke to a table mechanic, we agreed on a price for a Brunswick Gold Crown that he has stored away. The table will be delivered and setup once I complete the floor in my basement.

Last edited:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
hi bill,
good to see u will finally get ur table, and be able to put into practice the lessons i gave u, is yuri doing it?

ToBad4U

Registered
hi bill,
good to see u will finally get ur table, and be able to put into practice the lessons i gave u, is yuri doing it?

Hey Lee,

Yes Jyri is setting it up on Saturday. I was over at his shop earlier today and I picked up an old Brunswick score board and a 10 cue cue rack. With any luck Jyri should have a set of "tournament balls" for me on Thursday. There will be no excuses now for not practicing what you have showed me.

Life is good. :D