Upcoming 404 finals

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who do you think will capture the 404 finals?

I think John Morra will take both in Shooters and Bigwigs.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
nah ive told him his coach is going to take the finals down, with only 3 weeks 9 ball practice in his life by the finals he will be tuned up by then, john is running scared lol....

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saying Johnny will win both 404 finals is very bold. This is a handicap tournament and there are a lot of other players that have just as good of a chance as him.

The 11 handicap players have to play nearly flawless in most cases giving up so much weight. If they catch a 5-6-7-8 on there game that day there in a lot of trouble.

The 404 favours lower handicaps more than the higher handicap players. If any of the 11's win they certainly deserve it.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I may come out for both finals to give it a go, may the best (or best handicapped) man (woman) win!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone seen Nito Bucais' handicap lately? Seems he is always in the money, plays very strong and last I heard he was still only a 5.

Input?

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ssssssshhhhhhhhh be quiet. I might actually buy people in the calcutta in the finals lol.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone seen Nito Bucais' handicap lately? Seems he is always in the money, plays very strong and last I heard he was still only a 5.

Input?

ssshhhhh...i'm buying his calcutta on the Finals.lol
yeah he is a 5.He used to be better than that but he stopped playing for awhile and now he's coming back.I think it was his first time to be in the money round..

btw i saw him on sunday at Shooters and he mentioned that he will be sending McEarl to the Philippines for a year.He will get a training along with Jerico Banares.sounds good for mcearl.i wish him luck!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ssshhhhh...i'm buying his calcutta on the Finals.lol
yeah he is a 5.He used to be better than that but he stopped playing for awhile and now he's coming back.I think it was his first time to be in the money round..

btw i saw him on sunday at Shooters and he mentioned that he will be sending McEarl to the Philippines for a year.He will get a training along with Jerico Banares.sounds good for mcearl.i wish him luck!

Every time I see the payouts from 404 I see Nitos name. Screw you guys, Im going to buy him instead of playing myself! (even if I am a 4!)

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every time I see the payouts from 404 I see Nitos name. Screw you guys, Im going to buy him instead of playing myself! (even if I am a 4!)

Dan,

You 're a 4?????? im starting a bid for you $100 for your calcutta...I think i will win both shooters and bigwigs..I'm unknown...nobody knows me at 404...ahaahahaha..:thumbup:

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

you are a 4?how you guys get those handicap?ok you can have nito on the calcutta but im buying another guy whose also a 5 and i think he has chances of winning too.

btw if i were you,with the 4 handicap and paying only $25 entry,i would play.i pay $45 plus calcutta and i know my chances is very low but i still play.

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As you can see some players are never happy

xxxbilliards - aka 20k tour operator...
hc's are always a sensitive topic. Up to the tour director to ultimately determine these hc's, not the player.

As you can see some players are never happy, others miss their mommy and the bottle.

Drink Coke or Pepsi, but drink it !!!! don't just talk about it forever.
My 1.5 cents worth (cost of living-inflation, you know!!!!)

Be happy!!!!!!! life is not forever

taxi man

Banned
Gullable or what?

He's not a 4 handicap,but always good to stir the pot!And as far as calcuttas I heard certain people will not be aloud to buy anybody because of the dislike people have for him,maybe not even aloud in shooters.As far as bigwigs I don't know.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
im a 7 and never played the game b4 so how some people get in off 4 and 5 is beyond me

taxi man

Banned
Its all who you know!

Like i have said before if people running events and are in the commitee of handicapping players should not be aloud to bet in the calcutta,its a big conflict of interest.But there's no stopping it because they just get somebody else to buy the players for them,thats why the handicap system sucks because there's always a glich.If there was no calcutta the money would be less but I think the handicapping would be more fair because there would one less outlet for the greedy to capitalize.

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
aloud ...I think you mean Allowed!

Like i have said before if people running events and are in the commitee of handicapping players should not be aloud to bet in the calcutta,its a big conflict of interest.But there's no stopping it because they just get somebody else to buy the players for them,thats why the handicap system sucks because there's always a glich.If there was no calcutta the money would be less but I think the handicapping would be more fair because there would one less outlet for the greedy to capitalize.

Pay attention:::::::::::::

aloud ...I think you mean Allowed!
Yes? No? :) = be happy!!