BCA Table assignments and times are posted

eastcoast_chris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks...

First round bye in singles and teams. :)

Work is not very fun today... counting the minutes till I leave for the airport!

See you in Vegas,
Chris

Bob Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link. I am playing in the seniors and have a opponet of TBA, anyone know what that is for sure?

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TBA's are typically numbered on the board as well. Most of the time they turn into a "bye". However, they are reserved with the "TBA" label in case someone still enters the event that is the spot they will be placed (thus the numbering for multiple entries).

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like what the link offers!!! Search function works easy and allows viewing to results or brackets.

Hopefully it will be updated real-time as well. Rescheduling matches is always an issue and I wonder if that will be reflected there or not?

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Interesting name...

So as i peruse the brackets for the 9-Ball Challenge I came across Preliminary Bracket D...the interesting thing about the bracket was one of the participants name's...ladies and gentlemen may I present...

The Assassin da Rocha!!!

I wonder how an assassin will fare in a tough field of sharks! :thumbup:

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Wow, I didn't realize they posted these ahead of time. I checked it out and my team has a bye to start out in bracket C. Our next match is at 2PM on tables 153-154. Nice info to know this far ahead. It saves me a trip to the tourny room, although I will double check anyways. See everybody in Vegas.:thumbup:

Yes the website is great. I know Mark Griffin is a busy man getting ready but I wish he would chime in. I have seen match times/tables change and wonder if this is 'set in stone'.

Also - no round robin for the Men's Team Masters??

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link. Rep to you.
I got a BYE in Master's Singles and in Open Teams. Good start. I always like playing that guy BYE, I never miss. 8PM Saturday so I have all day on the tables to practice.

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a draw

I noticed the draw in the mens masters.....Adam and Ryan Benhke had drawn each other...Brothers...WHAT A DRAW....

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cts

CTS = Cuesports International Tournament System.

This tournament system is the actual DRAW. We have run a lot of tests and think we got it all worked out - time will see.

Here is the main info: Charts will be updated every 15 minutes. Actually is 'real time' but we elected to update internet every 15 minutes. All matches are recorded by bar code. We will record the scores.

We have made arrangements for late matches etc. The charts are printed and up - just like those shown on the site.

Watchez - the times are 'set in stone'.
The Masters team will be DE to eight teams - they go to a round robin. The teams NOT in the Round Robin will play another Double Elim.

We are open to suggestions - but think we are on the right track!

By the way - in 60 days or so, we will made a 'page' available for local tournaments - they can post their progress and it will appear instantly on our site for the world to see.

All of this stuff is computer friendly and allows the info to be dispersed easily.

We are trying to make it all work better.

Mark Griffin

mr8ball

CTS = Cuesports International Tournament System.

This tournament system is the actual DRAW. We have run a lot of tests and think we got it all worked out - time will see.

Here is the main info: Charts will be updated every 15 minutes. Actually is 'real time' but we elected to update internet every 15 minutes. All matches are recorded by bar code. We will record the scores.

We have made arrangements for late matches etc. The charts are printed and up - just like those shown on the site.

Watchez - the times are 'set in stone'.
The Masters team will be DE to eight teams - they go to a round robin. The teams NOT in the Round Robin will play another Double Elim.

We are open to suggestions - but think we are on the right track!

By the way - in 60 days or so, we will made a 'page' available for local tournaments - they can post their progress and it will appear instantly on our site for the world to see.

All of this stuff is computer friendly and allows the info to be dispersed easily.

We are trying to make it all work better.

Mark Griffin

You are doing a great job Mark. Thanks for all you do for the sport of Billiards.