Mezz Breaker

sad_clown0306

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

need some Infos about a Mezz Breaker. Forgot the Name unfortunately. I think its a new Breaker. its not the Powerbreak.
The playability based on what ii heard is incredible. Who has some Info about that ???

bmf_rrh

Registered
Embassy147, please give us some details or compare to the other big name alternatives. I am very interested in this jump/break cue also.

Thanks

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hit Tony up he'll be able to get your what ever info you're looking for. his az name is benfica.

the dual force looks real promising but it's out of my price range for now.i'd really like to try one out though

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I believe Sarah Rousey has them as well. Mezz one of her sponsors. Johnnyt

troyroy78

I can average 2 ball's :)
Silver Member
Review

Here is a review i wrote for another Azer which might help

Just to give you some background i will give you an outline for the break cues i have owned

Predator BK2
X-BREAKER
Mezz PBII
Mezz PBI
Mezz DualForce

Out of all of the cues i have owned i found that the x-breaker was the worst, cheaply made in Taiwan by taican factory and over priced.

The pred hits ok, but with a small tip and a flexible shaft it whips too much for my liking as a break cue, i also had a ferrule break, as there material is pretty crappy

Mezz PBII, this cue hit like a train wreck, takes some getting used to with the shorter grip however transfers energy very well

Mezz PBI, i really liked this cue, the composite wood they use really does add punch to your break. Well priced and very well constructed

Mezz Dual Force, this cue really has taken break cues to the next level, its mesh leather grip feels like paper to be honest, however it feels very comfortable especially in humid conditions. The shaft has a new taper to it and tip size is a nice 13mm. This cue breaks with a lot of power!! i really don't need to get my whole body action into the break using this cue. Just a swing of the arm is more than enough. As a jump cue it is very very very good. I used to own a airdrive which jumps balls really easily, this thing takes it to another level....now i jump make it and get position....i kid u not. it is the nutz....you can ask Blowfish we play all the time and he rates this cue very highly. On longer jump shots you can swap and use the butt section rather than the forearm, this is very powerful and it requires very little force to make the white jump.

Overall i rate this as a great purchase.....the 1st night i had it the jump shots i made alone made the cue pay for itself. I also like that it makes your case a little lighter as i don't have to carry a jump cue around.

Airdrive, The airdrive is a great jump cue, it allows you to jump the ball with ease and good accuracy. It also has a shorter shaft for close jumping. The airdrive allows you to control the ball much easier than with any other jump cue i have had before. HOWEVER, for accuracy and ease of jumping balls i recommend the Dualforce it is much better than the Airdrive in my opinion.

The quality of mezz is excellent and i highly recommend getting one. It is another class compared to the other stuff on the market.

Roy

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Very well said Roy. We've tried all the stuff Mezz comes with.

It's only now that Mezz is being giving it's due recognition outside of Japan.

Let's give the Deep Impact Pro break shaft a try tomorrow nite.

Last edited: