Smitty say Hi
Old
  (#1)
Harold Smith
AzB Silver Member
Harold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Smitty say Hi - 05-09-2009, 04:00 AM

Hey Charlie, this is Smitty from Legends that move up to Tyler. Glad to see you doing well. Keep hitting them great. Congrads on the win at Bogey's.

Harold Smith

Pool instructor
Old
  (#2)
kenneth lewis
AzB Bronze Member
kenneth lewis is on a distinguished road

Pool instructor - 05-09-2009, 11:11 AM

Hello
I'm Ken Lewis from san antonio, Tx. Have you ever taken professional pool lessons from someone and felt that you didn't received what you went for. Well i have taken lessons from pro player Charlie Bryant. He's one of the best instructors that I've been too. He is very knowleadgeable
in all aspects of games. he really takes the time to explain things and provide great practice drills for you to continue to improve your game.
In the old days the legends like crane,mosconic,uj pucket,fats and others
knew secrets to playing pool at high levels consistency, but only shared their knowleage to only a few people in the world. Charlie bryant believes in sharing his knowleage with you and pro's on the tour today. If you want to get better. don't rob yourself of not taking lessons from Charlie. You won't be disapointed.
Kenneth Lewis
BCA Instrutor

Old
  (#3)
Harold Smith
AzB Silver Member
Harold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond reputeHarold Smith has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2009, 07:07 PM

Why are you telling me?-Smitty

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: