Anyone near Decatur, GA with a CAPONE CUE?

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really want to try one, but I haven't got anywhere near the cash to do the usual "buy and sell" on the boards. Plus, the market's so bad, I wouldn't have the confidence to do it anyhow....
I'm in the Emory area (30322). PM me if you'd be interested in getting together to shoot around a bit. I have a Nitti and a Nitti/Searing you could try, too...

Thanks,
- Joaquin

Last edited:

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Marietta Billiards Club Archers place has a cue show and turni coming up soon.

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry no dates posted on there site.I'll be at Q's monday afternoon I'll check with some collectors and let you know.

Tikkitavi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tournament to be held at the Marietta Billiard Club is the Gem City 10 Ball Classic. The tournament runs from July 10th thru the 12th. The Southern Cue and Case Show will be held in conjunction with the tournament on July 11th from 11 AM to 6:30 PM.

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tournament to be held at the Marietta Billiard Club is the Gem City 10 Ball Classic. The tournament runs from July 10th thru the 12th. The Southern Cue and Case Show will be held in conjunction with the tournament on July 11th from 11 AM to 6:30 PM.

I saw a list of the cue makers planning on attending and Mike Capone was not on the list.

Just buy a Capone cue. You won't be sorry, IMHO.

spoonie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capone Cues

I will be at chattanooga next week-end,and I will have my capone cue
with me at Shannon"s tournament . If you come up there on sat. you
can try mine out.Look for a middle age man with the prettiest whitten
case in the house,thats me.

ps; I can give you 100 reasons for not being good
have no reasons for not looking good