Instructional Videos, Are these any good.

DirtyDawg69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, I saw an item on ebay by Jimmy Reid they are called Billiards, 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Instructional DVDs. 9 Hours for $69 + $8.00 for S&H. Does any one have any of these or seen any of these, Was wondering if they are good instructional Videos or if some one has Better ones to look for? Thanks ahead, Todd

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
There is a post in the main forum by a friend of Jimmys regarding these instruction dvds. Jimmy is battling cancer and the sale of these dvds will help him out a whole bunch. I bought these a long time ago and can vouch for them. You get a whole lot of value for your money. Even if all you do is glean a few pieces of info from each dvd, then you're way ahead of the game. For example, on one of the tapes, Jimmy shows you how to do a long masse. I can't tell you how many times I've used this technique to get myself out of a nasty hook, and even potted my object ball at the same time. Just that one shot is worth
a ton.
Link to original post in the Main.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=146127

Last edited:

DirtyDawg69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pool videos

Thank you Blue for the Insite, I hope everything works out for Jimmy, I just ordered a set.