Quite possible the ugliest cue ...

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I was a little surprised to see that it's one of Paul's cues. Everything he makes is top notch but you're right... it is a little "unusual"

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
One persons rose is another persons weed. While it's not something I would be caught carrying around I'm sure there's someone out there that would love to own this little gem.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I kinda like it, it is different but maybe thats why I like it. It can't be the ugliest cue, JMO

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, I would love to start an ugliest cue thread gallery, but I think it might offend too many people involved.

It'd still be cool, though. Maybe I could blur out the signatures...hmm..

(OH, btw, I actually kinda like that cue. Would I spend a grand on it, uhhh, no.)

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
it's that damn green stain! But it sure did make that handle look cool. Maybe if all the other woods were ebony.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That combo is rough on the eyes. I am generally a fan of being different, but that is a bit much.

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Never another...

Well, the page states that there will never be another one made...

Thankfully! :p

I suddenly have this uncontrollable urge for pea soup... :D

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Well, the page states that there will never be another one made...

Here's the quote from the listing:

"IT'S THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD LIKE IT AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE!"

I agree with you and i'd hate to think a cue maker would waste their time making 2 of those! I'm sure there's someone out there in the pool world who would like it, but it's sure not me.

James

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've seen some nice daytons in my day but that's honestly the worst looking cue i've ever seen made. i wonder what made paul make that cue like that

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
To each their own, I guess. I think it's beautiful. Beautiful woods. Beautiful workmanship.

Roger