My New JB Flowers Tribute Case.

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
This case came out fantastic!! John is a fantastic guy to work with. Was quoted completion mid to end October but just received an email it was shipped out this morning!! By the way check out the bottom of the case. A red piece of leather was added with the "made for" info instead of just stamping the black case leather....looks very classy.

fronttop.jpg

logo.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited:

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3x4 ?

The 2 tone really shows well. I think you have shown me how to load my case always questioning shaft and but orientation.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Case

I like how the colors of the tooling flip flop with the colors of the leathers. Very nice!

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
The 2 tone really shows well. I think you have shown me how to load my case always questioning shaft and but orientation.

It's truly a matter of personal preference. It's the way "I" load it but others might disagree. I think for the most part, players load buttcap down and shaft tip down. Yes it's a 3x4 or a 2x5, going to use it as a 3x4 though.

Thanks for the compliments. Just waiting to get it in! Hasn't come yet.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
It's truly a matter of personal preference. It's the way "I" load it but others might disagree. I think for the most part, players load buttcap down and shaft tip down. Yes it's a 3x4 or a 2x5, going to use it as a 3x4 though.

Thanks for the compliments. Just waiting to get it in! Hasn't come yet.

The wait is the hard part! Nice case my friend!:grin:

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Thank you sir! Bnall...how long does it usually take to ship from china to the states....I can't track the number he gave me and I sent him an email a couple of days ago but have not hear back yet!

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
John makes the best protected cue case in the market right now. I have 3 of those JFlowers Tribute case. The Interior is the best. I have other cases made by John with the same interior for storage and travel.

My first JFlowers case accidentally fell over when I was getting a cue. The cues and shafts inside didn't shoot out. It stayed inside and protected without a scratch. I had the same incident before with a case from another manufacturer and I lost 2 cues because of that incident.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Thank you sir! Bnall...how long does it usually take to ship from china to the states....I can't track the number he gave me and I sent him an email a couple of days ago but have not hear back yet!

I wanna say 7 days, but as soon as my case arrived in the states I got like next day I think.

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
I wanna say 7 days, but as soon as my case arrived in the states I got like next day I think.

How do you know when it arrived in the U.S.? I tried to track the number he gave me for EMS and it says no information is available. I'm so confused. What good is a tracking number if it doesn't work. Also who delivers the package....USPS? Help!!

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
How do you know when it arrived in the U.S.? I tried to track the number he gave me for EMS and it says no information is available. I'm so confused. What good is a tracking number if it doesn't work. Also who delivers the package....USPS? Help!!

USPS will deliver the case to you. I could only track the case when it arrived in the states. Hope this helps.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member

Wow that dam john did a very very good job`on cases i'll post mine soon..

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Case was attempted to be delivered today but wasn't home. Have to wait until Monday to pick it up :(

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Picked up the case this morning. Wow, case is much more detailed (tooling) than in the pics....the pics do the case no justice. Excellent case, can't wait to reveive the next one ;)