Canada Billiard & Bowling

vince in philly

Registered
Anyone familiar with the quality of tables manufactured by Canada Billiard & Bowling? I'm looking at a used table here in the U.S., but there is currently no U.S. distributor, so I don't really know anything about their tables. The table appears to be well built, but I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has an opinion about them.

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From my experiences with them they appear to be a knock off of Brunswick, haven't seen the guts of them to see if they are cheaply made. They played alright to me but they just seemed to be a fair bit below the brunswicks in material quality.

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Depends on the model you are talking about. If it's the Black Crown, that's as solid a table as you can get. Check with DBCues here, he has some for sale and can attest to the solidness of its construction

Walter

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Yeah the Black Crown is a heck of a table, solid built. If it is a black crown you are getting a commercial grade table that can play as good as anything as long as you have a decent table mechanic to set it up.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Yeah the Black Crown is a heck of a table, solid built. If it is a black crown you are getting a commercial grade table that can play as good as anything as long as you have a decent table mechanic to set it up.

I agree completely, Black Crowns are very good tables and I like the way they play.

Dave

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Depends on the model you are talking about. If it's the Black Crown, that's as solid a table as you can get. Check with DBCues here, he has some for sale and can attest to the solidness of its construction

Walter

i thought the Black Crown was a Brunswick table.

for the price, the old dufferin challengers aren't bad either.

vince in philly

Registered
Thanks for the info. I ended up buying this table. It's their Americana model, which is no longer in production. It's similar to the Banff model, except the Americana model has solid oak rails and corner moldings.