Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Canadian Pool
Reload this Page Alain vs Raymond vid - hill hill

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Alain vs Raymond vid - hill hill
Old
  (#1)
JD_Hogg
AzB Silver Member
JD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Alain vs Raymond vid - hill hill - 01-03-2010, 10:56 PM

Not sure who recorded this but I found it on youtube. Its the finals of last years Canadian 10 ball championship. Too bad its only the 1 game.

Raymond Cruz vs Alain Martel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=711pn-ccMfE

Old
  (#2)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member
D_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200
  Send a message via MSN to D_Lewis  
01-03-2010, 11:15 PM

It would be great to see more matches from the area streamed or recorded. I know there are players who are at Shooters every day in gambling sessions, lets get some of this action up online to watch.

Old
  (#3)
Cameron Smith
is kind of hungry...
Cameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2010, 12:40 AM

Thanks, I was at the event but I had to leave before the beginning of the finals to go back to Ottawa.

Lots of fun, though I was dissapointed I couldn't come in time for the snooker to see Alain make back to back clearances.

I was wondering what the pocket size was for the tournament tables. I played on a couple of the black crowns, one had 4.5 inch pockets and another had buckets.

I would kill for a nobel peace prize

Last edited by Cameron Smith; 01-04-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Gatz
AzB Silver Member
Gatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond reputeGatz has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2010, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Smith View Post
I was wondering what the pocket size was for the tournament tables. I played on a couple of the black crowns, one had 4.5 inch pockets and another had buckets.
Every table in there has buckets.....

Old
  (#5)
Cameron Smith
is kind of hungry...
Cameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond repute

01-04-2010, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
Every table in there has buckets.....
lol, really?

What's the deal with that one black crown? Is it a gambling table or something? I measured the pockets and two balls wouldn't pass.

Old
  (#6)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member
D_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200
  Send a message via MSN to D_Lewis  
01-04-2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Smith View Post
lol, really?

What's the deal with that one black crown? Is it a gambling table or something? I measured the pockets and two balls wouldn't pass.
I would assume he meant the tables downstairs all had buckets, that one black crown I believe is double-shimmed. I had the luxury of playing a tournament match on it. I didnt know it was shimmed before and didnt think anything of it until I was told it had been.

Old
  (#7)
Cameron Smith
is kind of hungry...

01-04-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lewis View Post
I would assume he meant the tables downstairs all had buckets, that one black crown I believe is double-shimmed. I had the luxury of playing a tournament match on it. I didnt know it was shimmed before and didnt think anything of it until I was told it had been.
Ah, I see.

I played on that one the first day I was there and assumed afterwards that all the tables were tight. The next day I played on a bucket table and was confused.

I wish I got to play the snooker tables, how tough are they? I saw John Morra playing snooker and making a lot of balls down the rail, but assumed that had a lot to do with how great a stroke he has.

Old
  (#8)
jaycast16
AzB Silver Member
jaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond reputejaycast16 has a reputation beyond repute

01-06-2010, 01:46 PM

I was lucky to witness that final match and was lucky to capture that video.I was the one uploaded that video and i believe there was two of them.I didn't upload the whole match because of the quality of the video so i decided to pick the best one.

Name : JAYPEE....and proud to be a Filipino!!!
Player : SCHON STL10 with Mezz Hybrid Pro II with hard kamui black clear
Break cue : Jacoby

Old
  (#9)
teedotaj
teedot oohhhhhh
teedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond reputeteedotaj has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

01-06-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycast16 View Post
I was lucky to witness that final match and was lucky to capture that video.I was the one uploaded that video and i believe there was two of them.I didn't upload the whole match because of the quality of the video so i decided to pick the best one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Kr1RvfZBU

here's the other one. same user who uploaded as the other vid so must be you

Raymond tried to go for the ten ball twice. Should he have tried to run out/play some sort of safe or do you guys think it was it the right decision?

Aaron

"Let not a covetous desire of winning another's money engage you to the losing of your own."

Last edited by teedotaj; 01-06-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: