Srickland pushes Souquet??

sinster_ca

Earlier this evening I heard that Strickland pushed Souquet, then fingered him? or the crowd? Tried searching this on the net but can only find their controversy from the Mosconi Cup, and this apparently took place at the US Open 9 Ball. Has anyone else heard or seen of this?

almostgood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earlier this evening I heard that Strickland pushed Souquet, then fingered him? or the crowd? Tried searching this on the net but can only find their controversy from the Mosconi Cup, and this apparently took place at the US Open 9 Ball. Has anyone else heard or seen of this?

Yeah Souquet came with a roundhouse kick to Earls face, Security came and Ralph killed them to, then massacred the remaining crowd, and went to Tennessee to the mountains. He is presently working for The Dixie Stampede.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah Souquet came with a roundhouse kick to Earls face, Security came and Ralph killed them to, then massacred the remaining crowd, and went to Tennessee to the mountains. He is presently working for The Dixie Stampede.
I heard the same story and now the government has payed big money to Mantracker to locate him and bring him to justice!

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another story

Also heard that Ralf pushed him back,then they stood face to face gazing into each others eyes and slowly came closer together making this the first US open bromance in history.Which you guys the best of luck!:eek:

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Souquet

On the Blue or Gray side?

seether

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
do they

I wonder if they would have a video of the fight between Stricklan and Souquet.This is got to be the one fight to see.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member

Frankly I think it's BS. I was there at the open for the whole tournament and not only did I not see anything of the kind, but I was kind of with people who would have known if it had happened and have never heard a word about it.

sinster_ca

Fair enough. I heard of this only once and thought I'd look into it. I wasn't tryin to start a rumour or anything. Thx for posting a serious post.

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member

sorry but strickland fingered whaaaa :yikes: :scratchhead: