Touring Pro 1 1.41%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
What is your level?
Old
  (#1)
Calgaryplayer
AzB Silver Member
Calgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond reputeCalgaryplayer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

What is your level? - 03-10-2010, 09:37 PM

Based on "Hopkins Q Skill Challenge", what is your current Level and Scores (number of balls in 10 Innings)?

http://www.sunburstselect.com/PBRevi...kinsQSkill.htm

Last edited by Calgaryplayer; 03-10-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Neil
AzB Silver Member
Neil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2200

03-10-2010, 10:13 PM

Last edited by Neil; 07-17-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Old
  (#3)
DelaWho???
Banger McCue
DelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond repute

03-11-2010, 05:15 AM

My personal best is a 624 on a 7' Diamond Pro/Am with tourney cut pockets

Cues: McDermott D16 BILL000,M64D,BL03
Break: Bacote Jerico Stinger with I1 BigBoy
League: APA: Masters

Old
  (#4)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

03-11-2010, 06:58 PM

I don't know about tests. Years ago i played very good. Now that I'm older and don't play a lot i can still put a few 9 ball racks together and run 40 balls or so in straight pool once in a while.I think if i had the drive and desire to get back in dead stroke again i could probably play better but i don't have the desire anymore.

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

"Russian Magic Chalk- good enough to steal".

Russian Magic chalk is the nuts.
Its so good my last and only cube was stolen off the table when I went to the bath room.
They left my $1000 cue but stole my chalk, how strong is that?

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#5)
JAW725
Southpaw
JAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond reputeJAW725 has a reputation beyond repute

03-11-2010, 08:47 PM

Hello,

I think that sounds a little easy, I've seen better tests that I think may be more accurate at determining a players true abilities, like the PATs. I think I'm breaking into B territory, I'm starting to first attempt a good amount now.

Old
  (#6)
crawfish
AzB Silver Member
crawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond reputecrawfish has a reputation beyond repute

03-11-2010, 09:21 PM

All those tests don't mean a bag of testes to me. When someone hits you with a five pack for a grand and you're playing ten ahead..... how do you react? That will show me.

The difference between a good player and a player is . . . well? Huh?

Fading the packs.

Hell, every swinging di#$ in the world can make balls and run racks. Just like the line in a Clint Eastwood movie from Gene Hackman. "Yeah, he's fast when there ain't nobody shooting back at him."

You know, that was quite philosophical if I do say so myself.

"Yeah, they all have a gameplan 'til I hit'em in the face."

And I'm Still Sportin' McLovin

Old
  (#7)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

03-11-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfish View Post
All those tests don't mean a bag of testes to me. When someone hits you with a five pack for a grand and you're playing ten ahead..... how do you react? That will show me.

The difference between a good player and a player is . . . well? Huh?

Fading the packs.

Hell, every swinging di#$ in the world can make balls and run racks. Just like the line in a Clint Eastwood movie from Gene Hackman. "Yeah, he's fast when there ain't nobody shooting back at him."

You know, that was quite philosophical if I do say so myself.
I started playing pool in the early '60s in Jersey. I saw most of the great ones and close to great ones.Some held their speed very well and some did not. So when making a bet on a game the fact of how well do they hold up was always an important factor on who to bet on.

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

"Russian Magic Chalk- good enough to steal".

Russian Magic chalk is the nuts.
Its so good my last and only cube was stolen off the table when I went to the bath room.
They left my $1000 cue but stole my chalk, how strong is that?

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#8)
xtrmbrdr
AzB Bronze Member
xtrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond reputextrmbrdr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-13-2010, 10:51 PM

Yup, I'm horrible, this test just reinforced the fact

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: