Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page First regional tourney win??

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
First regional tourney win??
Old
  (#1)
poolhustla61508
Yea....That just happened
poolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

First regional tourney win?? - 03-11-2010, 05:13 AM

I've decided to step up and start playing in alot of the regional tourneys. I've played in GSBT and Jacoby and I've played pretty good and cashed 3-4 times, with my highest finish of 5th place.
I didn't used to like playing 9 ball but the past 6 months or so thats all i've been playing and I feel my game has went up a few balls. I'm a strong b, weak a in GSBT tourneys. I was wondering how long it took some of you to get your first win and if there was anything in specific you did to prepare for the tourney other than practice a bunch.
One of the biggest problems I'm having is playing a tourney over 2 days and also keeping my focus and concentration after a hard won match.
I'm the type of person who HATES to lose and I'm gonna keep working until I start winning these tourneys.

Stupid ball, that's your home, Are you too good for your home......Happy Gilmore

Robert better not get in my face, I'll drop that motherf##ker......Step Brothers

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: