Rooms at Valley Forge

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
There is a hotel up there called Dolce Valley Forge (formerly Hilton) that still has rooms available. They are 3 miles from the Convention Center.

They have a cool deal where you pay for 1 night get the next free. I reserved a room with 2 queen beds, non smoking for $150 with tax.

Check them out:

www.dolce-valley-forge-hotel.com

Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones!

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
There is a hotel up there called Dolce Valley Forge (formerly Hilton) that still has rooms available. They are 3 miles from the Convention Center.

They have a cool deal where you pay for 1 night get the next free. I reserved a room with 2 queen beds, non smoking for $150 with tax.

Check them out:

www.dolce-valley-forge-hotel.com

Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones!

Is the Kobe Steak house still in the Dolce? They also had a nice piano the last time I was there.

Look me up Josh, I'll be there Fri-Sunday.

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
Will do Rufus!

Not sure if Kobe is still there or the piano. But I will be staying there for the first time this year. This is my first SBE in 10 years! Should be a blast!

I'll be there Friday through Sunday as well.

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member
The Marriott Courtyard at 1100 Drummers lane also had rooms a couple of days ago. $99 a night. That's where I always stay. About a mile away. Easy to get to and from the Convention Center.

Looking forward to seeing Rufus and The Mayor in VF.

Mike

Last edited:

dru

Registered
Thats where I will be staying also and that actually helps me cuz I had no idea how far away it was! I will be up there Thurs-Sun if anyone wants to play a set

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Courtyard is an excellent choice. Cheap, clean, and close. Less than a 5 minute drive.

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just go to the Marriott website. Or, you may be able to try courtyard.com. see if that works.