Question about Bebot Bautista cues

8andout

Registered
Hi All,
I've read all I can in the archive on these cues and am considering a purchase. For the price, it looks like a lot of cue. I've read that The General is a real upstanding guy too, but he only accepts payments via Western Union (a bit scary!).:smile:

Does anyone on here have one? What are your likes/dislikes? How do these cues hit, besides "stiff"? Shaft taper? Most importantly, what is it comparable to in terms of quality of workmanship, hit, etc.. to well-known American cue makers.?

Thanks in Advance....

ronshirley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,
I've read all I can in the archive on these cues and am considering a purchase. For the price, it looks like a lot of cue. I've read that The General is a real upstanding guy too, but he only accepts payments via Western Union (a bit scary!).:smile:

Does anyone on here have one? What are your likes/dislikes? How do these cues hit, besides "stiff"? Shaft taper? Most importantly, what is it comparable to in terms of quality of workmanship, hit, etc.. to well-known American cue makers.?

Thanks in Advance....

I answered the issue about Western Union in the thread linked below.

I am waiting on my cues to be sent to me. I heard very good things about them in the research I did.

Here is the link about Western Union

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=172831

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From all I've read about the cues I probably would of already bought one by now ... but I like ivory in my cues and he can't ship them into the US. :frown:

Otherwise, great cues, great prices.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

Thanks in Advance....

he does the western union thing because apparently there were alot of people being ripped off by people in the PI using paypal. paypal doesn't do transactions with the PI anymore.

from what i can tell the guys on the up and up. i know someone who has one of his cues and he's happy with it.

weiru

99% Luck, 1% Skill
Silver Member
the cue is very stiff.. cant say much abt the taper cuz im using a 13mm shaft for it. so it feel thick. i have played with doug bourque, greg sirca, mezz and another philipine custom. Bebot's cue plays stiffer than most of them.. the workmanship is awesome. very clean finish and 100% hand made. no CNC. the wood is great quality. i've done some study of his cue too on azb. i believe most or all azb-er that owns bebot's cue will say that the quality is great. the wood will not warp as they did sufficient treatment to the wood.

baji314

14.1 trainee
Silver Member
Ive had about 3 Bebot cues before, and from what I can tell you is that the hit is very stiff, workmanship is outstanding, and Les is an outstading guy to deal with.

It does suck when you want to have a cue done with ivory coz its risky to ship it to the US, the only option is that you hand carry it from the Phils.

Im still in the process of getting a cue done ( a year in planning) but rest assured, the cues are up there as far as quality is concern

sugeknight

I'm on a ROLL
Silver Member
I have one and I like it a lot. the quality is great. Amazing its all done by hand! The finish and leather wrap are especially well done on my cue

sengkun108

sengkun108
Silver Member
Just contact PM The General, I believe he will answered all your doubt:)
if my bocote plainjane from bebot done in may, i will post some pics for you :)

Best
Dedy (Indonesia)

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
The General is a friend and he is a stand up guy and represents Bebot Bautista.

You can trust him. I see him all the time in Makati area. Just direct any questions via PM to The General. He will tell you everything you need to know and you can trust he will tell you the truth.

--Jeff