Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Anyone play with/have a Schon CX-04?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Anyone play with/have a Schon CX-04?
Old
  (#1)
Standbykid
Results or excuses?
Standbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond reputeStandbykid has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Anyone play with/have a Schon CX-04? - 03-13-2010, 12:19 PM

If you do, could you send me a picture of it? I'm interested in buying one and I've been told by Evan Clarke that the "stock" photo looks nothing like the actual cue. I emailed him back and asked for a pic, but I thought I'd check with you guys too.
Thanks,
Jeremy

"Life is too short to be bothered by haters." - SVB

Below average player with above average cues.

Playing cues: 4 Nittis
Break cue: Nitti with a Samsara break tip.
Cases: JB Prototype 2x5, JB Rugged 3x6, JB Rugged 4x8.

Old
  (#2)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-13-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standbykid View Post
If you do, could you send me a picture of it? I'm interested in buying one and I've been told by Evan Clarke that the "stock" photo looks nothing like the actual cue. I emailed him back and asked for a pic, but I thought I'd check with you guys too.
Thanks,
Jeremy
with schons you take your chances. the woods stain changes from cue to cue.

Old
  (#3)
dkrager
AzB Bronze Member
dkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond reputedkrager has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-13-2010, 01:33 PM

Yes, I play with a CX04. The biggest difference on mine is that the rings are darker which IMHO look nicer than the stock photo. Pay no attention to the leather wrap I had that done by a local cue maker.

Cheers,

Dave
Attached Images

And the game dragged on, despite the late hour and the rubber table.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: