John Davis built cues, pics wanted.

jimmycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know there is a lot of info/pics about John Davis built blanks but i dont see much info about Davis built cues. Does anybody out there own a John Davis made cue they would like to share pics of?
Thanks Jimmy

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I know there is a lot of info/pics about John Davis built blanks but i dont see much info about Davis built cues. Does anybody out there own a John Davis made cue they would like to share pics of?
Thanks Jimmy

Jimmy,

You might have to do a search here for them and wade through all the posts. He hasn't made all that many. There have been 4 or 5 posted over the years here including a few reviews. All the reviews were positive and I was impressed with the look of his finished cues. They did have kind of a simple, retro look - which I thought was cool - his blanks are second to none in appearance and quality in my opinion.

John is a great guy too -

Chris

jimmycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Davis cues.

Jimmy,

You might have to do a search here for them and wade through all the posts. He hasn't made all that many. There have been 4 or 5 posted over the years here including a few reviews. All the reviews were positive and I was impressed with the look of his finished cues. They did have kind of a simple, retro look - which I thought was cool - his blanks are second to none in appearance and quality in my opinion.

John is a great guy too -

Chris
Hey Chris
Thanks for input about Davis cues and i did what you said and found a few pics of true John Davis made cues. And i agree understated and retro look, which i like.
Jimmy K