Thank You WPBA & TAR
Old
  (#1)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

Thank You WPBA & TAR - 03-14-2010, 07:10 AM

Thank you TAR & WPBA for the great free stream coverage of the tournament. Johnnyt

Never Give Up

Old
  (#2)
BrooklynJay
AzB Silver Member
BrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 650

03-14-2010, 07:25 AM

That was high quality stuff and I loved the two camera angles. Here's to TAR streaming more WPBA events!!!

Old
  (#3)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

03-14-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJay View Post
That was high quality stuff and I loved the two camera angles. Here's to TAR streaming more WPBA events!!!
Awesome combination - TAR+WPBA!

I hope they continue to work together! The stream quality was top notch as always!

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Outstanding!
Old
  (#4)
cajunfats
AzB Silver Member
cajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to cajunfats  
Outstanding! - 03-14-2010, 09:16 AM

It was a Great Show!!! I enjoyed every hour of play and was especially impressed with the rotation of commentators. I posted elsewhere that I believe TAR and LiveStream on the Internet are the future,and TV will just be the add on. Congrats to all the players. Thank You to the WPBA for providing us with Quality Entertainment.

[SIGPIC]

Old
  (#5)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-14-2010, 10:53 AM

Thank you TAR. I think that streaming is the future and the WPBA could consider pay for view to add revenue - a camera on each table?

We in the stands missed the commentary.

dumluk

live stream
Old
  (#6)
cyrex
AzB Silver Member
cyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond reputecyrex has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10000

live stream - 03-14-2010, 10:58 AM

Everyone did a great job with this. The event looked great! All the commentators did an excellent job of giving real time scores.. not just on the tv table. They did great analysis of the matches... and were excellent chatting it up with the streamers at the same time.

Was an added bonus getting Jay and Mitch in the booth too.

Thank you so much for all the effort!

"Whatever you are, be a good one" ~Abraham Lincoln

Check out Moaalii Leather on Instagram at:
@Moaalii_Leather

Old
  (#7)
NineballBEN
AzB Silver Member
NineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond reputeNineballBEN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up 03-14-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrex View Post
Everyone did a great job with this. The event looked great! All the commentators did an excellent job of giving real time scores.. not just on the tv table. They did great analysis of the matches... and were excellent chatting it up with the streamers at the same time.

Was an added bonus getting Jay and Mitch in the booth too.

Thank you so much for all the effort!
Ditto,I don't think "THANK YOU ALL" could be put any better than this!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: