Lil Joe At Super Billiards Expo...

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup, just got off the phone with Lil Joe Villalpando and he will be at This year's edition of Super Billiards Expo. Joe will be sharing booths L-26 and L-27 with Gil Castillo. So when you get any where near the neighborhood you need to stop by and say hello.

Believe me, Lil Joe's knowledge of the game of pocket billiards is unexcelled. You can only improve your game by dropping by...

Last edited:

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
do we know if he is planning on coming out with any new dvds in the near future?

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Joe's third DVD is a work-in-progress. Scheduling filming sessions has been tough since the Behnke's have busy lives.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I'm bumpin this up because Lil Joe is a great guy to talk to and if you're going to the expo you'll really want to see him. Don't miss out on talking with Lil Joe.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
He should be banned from pool for giving up years of secrets and knowledge for a few dollars. What a sell out.

I don't think it is right for some young guy to be able to get all of this knowledge that it took many of us old timers years and years to discover or learn on our own with no one to really show or teach us.

If it wasn't for Joe those young guns Behnke would still be banging balls around and learning the hard way like the rest of us had to. It isn't fair.

If you don't stop by Joe's booth and say "hi" you will be cheating yourself out of a great opportunity to meet one of the nicest guys in pool. And if you don't buy his DVD's shame on you. It is one of the best investment you can make to really take your game to the next level.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
He should be banned from pool for giving up years of secrets and knowledge for a few dollars. What a sell out.

I don't think it is right for some young guy to be able to get all of this knowledge that it took many of us old timers years and years to discover or learn on our own with no one to really show or teach us.

If it wasn't for Joe those young guns Behnke would still be banging balls around and learning the hard way like the rest of us had to. It isn't fair.

If you don't stop by Joe's booth and say "hi" you will be cheating yourself out of a great opportunity to meet one of the nicest guys in pool. And if you don't buy his DVD's shame on you. It is one of the best investment you can make to really take your game to the next level.

TARRED AND FEATHERED WOULD BE TOO GOOD FOR HIM!

Rode outta town on a rail! Hung at sunrise! :groucho: :rolleyes:

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im crying

yes ,it's true.....Lil Joe wont be around the pool hall this week....he will be missed!
Terry
PS at least the ring game guys can win a little more with out Joe there

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe's third DVD is a work-in-progress. Scheduling filming sessions has been tough since the Behnke's have busy lives.

Mosconiac, I heard they had some trouble with the sound in the taping of Joe's third DVD. Hope they have the bugs out of it soon. I want my copy and if you guys don't own one of Joe's 1st or 2nd instructional DVD you are missing a pool education, dirt cheap,,,,,,,, The $Bill Said That...

CastilloLeatherGoods

Artisan Crafted Leather
Silver Member
Lil Joe will also be at the Castillo Leather Goods booth in Atlanta, GA from October 1-3 at the Dawn Hopkins show. Stop by and say hi and get some lessons and hopefully he will have the 3rd video ready.