Drawman623 will be at booth 31 SBE

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
I am looking forward to an easygoing event with as many deals for people as I have stuff. Jim Rempe plans to spend much of Thursday at my booth and I hope you folks will stop by and introduce yourselves.

I'm gonna have some cool stuff that nobody else will be selling and I just want to enjoy the day. No teasers or marketing stuff...just say hello and make an offer if you like any of my items. Books...pictures...autographs...Birkbeck prints...a few cues...cases...tons of accu-stats...cue wood...trophies and Jim will be signing some items for visitors. Dieckman will be there...a guaranteed good time.

It's all about the people...its all about the sport. See you there.

Gian Calise (John)

samurai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking forward to an easygoing event with as many deals for people as I have stuff. Jim Rempe plans to spend much of Thursday at my booth and I hope you folks will stop by and introduce yourselves.

I'm gonna have some cool stuff that nobody else will be selling and I just want to enjoy the day. No teasers or marketing stuff...just say hello and make an offer if you like any of my items. Books...pictures...autographs...Birkbeck prints...a few cues...cases...tons of accu-stats...cue wood...trophies and Jim will be signing some items for visitors. Dieckman will be there...a guaranteed good time.

It's all about the people...its all about the sport. See you there.

Gian Calise (John)

Tell Dieckman that PT from Toronto says hi, he asked me to pass this along if I saw him in VF....I will be hanging at the Simonis booth with a new racking system that they endorse overseas, check it out, www.racktight.com...travel safely and I'll see you there...

Grace Nakamura-Babcock

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Tell Dieckman that PT from Toronto says hi, he asked me to pass this along if I saw him in VF....I will be hanging at the Simonis booth with a new racking system that they endorse overseas, check it out, www.racktight.com...travel safely and I'll see you there...

Grace Nakamura-Babcock

Grace
I hear your new racking system is a breakthrough. I am looking forward to learning more. There's no way the expo would be the expo without you!

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Gian,

Hope you have a great time up at the show. Wish I could make it this year.....feels kind of strange not being there for the first time in 13 years.

Sean

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Hi Gian,

Hope you have a great time up at the show. Wish I could make it this year.....feels kind of strange not being there for the first time in 13 years.

Sean

You will surely be missed Sean. If you manage to get there look me up. There is always space in the room for another cue addict.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Thank you, Gian!

For your kindness in transferring your extra hotel reservation over to me. I'll come by your booth to shake your hand and get you a beverage of your choice.

Best regards,
Brian (KC)

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gian

Looking forward to seeing you this year and spend some time talking.
Cannot wait to see the items you have collected over the years.

Myron

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
tell Mr Rempe to pop on downstairs and try out the 14.1 Challenge..

i know when i go up to Meet my "idol" mr Rempe i am gonna ask him to jump on in...

Steve

tom mcgonagle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Drawman, (Gian)

Thanks for all your help with the Hall of Fame Video. I hope all goes well for you down at the EXPO. Remember, I owe you a couple of lessons. I know your used to helping people out but so am I.