Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Drawman623 will be at booth 31 SBE

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Drawman623 will be at booth 31 SBE
Old
  (#1)
Drawman623
Box Cue lover
Drawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Drawman623 will be at booth 31 SBE - 03-15-2010, 07:57 PM

I am looking forward to an easygoing event with as many deals for people as I have stuff. Jim Rempe plans to spend much of Thursday at my booth and I hope you folks will stop by and introduce yourselves.

I'm gonna have some cool stuff that nobody else will be selling and I just want to enjoy the day. No teasers or marketing stuff...just say hello and make an offer if you like any of my items. Books...pictures...autographs...Birkbeck prints...a few cues...cases...tons of accu-stats...cue wood...trophies and Jim will be signing some items for visitors. Dieckman will be there...a guaranteed good time.

It's all about the people...its all about the sport. See you there.

Gian Calise (John)

After a pushout: "Give it back and I'll show you how to make it...or shoot it yourself and you'll never know." Garten Bierbower

Old
  (#2)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-15-2010, 08:18 PM

I look forward to seeing you there!

Take care,

Will Prout

Old
  (#3)
samurai
AzB Silver Member
samurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond reputesamurai has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-15-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drawman623 View Post
I am looking forward to an easygoing event with as many deals for people as I have stuff. Jim Rempe plans to spend much of Thursday at my booth and I hope you folks will stop by and introduce yourselves.

I'm gonna have some cool stuff that nobody else will be selling and I just want to enjoy the day. No teasers or marketing stuff...just say hello and make an offer if you like any of my items. Books...pictures...autographs...Birkbeck prints...a few cues...cases...tons of accu-stats...cue wood...trophies and Jim will be signing some items for visitors. Dieckman will be there...a guaranteed good time.

It's all about the people...its all about the sport. See you there.

Gian Calise (John)

Tell Dieckman that PT from Toronto says hi, he asked me to pass this along if I saw him in VF....I will be hanging at the Simonis booth with a new racking system that they endorse overseas, check it out, www.racktight.com...travel safely and I'll see you there...

Grace Nakamura-Babcock

Old
  (#4)
Drawman623
Box Cue lover
Drawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2010, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai View Post
Tell Dieckman that PT from Toronto says hi, he asked me to pass this along if I saw him in VF....I will be hanging at the Simonis booth with a new racking system that they endorse overseas, check it out, www.racktight.com...travel safely and I'll see you there...

Grace Nakamura-Babcock
Grace
I hear your new racking system is a breakthrough. I am looking forward to learning more. There's no way the expo would be the expo without you!

After a pushout: "Give it back and I'll show you how to make it...or shoot it yourself and you'll never know." Garten Bierbower

Old
  (#5)
DennyS
Pro-Instructor
DennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond reputeDennyS has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to DennyS Send a message via AIM to DennyS Send a message via Yahoo to DennyS Send a message via Skype™ to DennyS 
03-16-2010, 06:06 AM

will definitely stop and say Hi.

Denny Stewart
www.facebook.com/Denny.Stewart
PBIA Master Instructor
Playing Cue - Cory Barnhart
OB Player Rep.

Old
  (#6)
cueaddicts
AzB Gold Member
cueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond reputecueaddicts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 12000

03-16-2010, 08:37 AM

Hi Gian,

Hope you have a great time up at the show. Wish I could make it this year.....feels kind of strange not being there for the first time in 13 years.

Sean

cueaddicts.weebly.com

"Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course, the space between your ears."
—Robert T. Jones.........(The same can also be said for pocket billiards.)

" A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one."
—Alexander Hamilton

Old
  (#7)
Drawman623
Box Cue lover

03-16-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueaddicts View Post
Hi Gian,

Hope you have a great time up at the show. Wish I could make it this year.....feels kind of strange not being there for the first time in 13 years.

Sean
You will surely be missed Sean. If you manage to get there look me up. There is always space in the room for another cue addict.

Thank you, Gian!
Old
  (#8)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Thank you, Gian! - 03-16-2010, 02:08 PM

For your kindness in transferring your extra hotel reservation over to me. I'll come by your booth to shake your hand and get you a beverage of your choice.

Best regards,
Brian (KC)

Old
  (#9)
alpine9430
AzB Silver Member
alpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond reputealpine9430 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

03-16-2010, 02:12 PM

Gian

Looking forward to seeing you this year and spend some time talking.
Cannot wait to see the items you have collected over the years.

Myron

Old
  (#10)
stevekur1
The "COMMISH"
stevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond reputestevekur1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4700

03-16-2010, 02:47 PM

tell Mr Rempe to pop on downstairs and try out the 14.1 Challenge..

i know when i go up to Meet my "idol" mr Rempe i am gonna ask him to jump on in...

Steve

PETE TONKIN CUSTOM CUES

Bayshore Billiards 14.1 League ~ Facebook Page ----> https://www.facebook.com/Bayshorebilliardsstraightpool

High Runs:

2019 - In Game - 127
2018 - Practice - 136
2011 - Highest on Video - 50

50 ball evaluation by Blackjack David Sapolis -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiBfKo85z4g

Old
  (#11)
tom mcgonagle
AzB Silver Member
tom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond reputetom mcgonagle has a reputation beyond repute

03-16-2010, 08:46 PM

Hey Drawman, (Gian)

Thanks for all your help with the Hall of Fame Video. I hope all goes well for you down at the EXPO. Remember, I owe you a couple of lessons. I know your used to helping people out but so am I.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: