Update from Lomax Custom Cues

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
I want to apologize to all who have cues ordered.The cues are about two weeks behind.I have'nt spent a lot of time in my shop,my father was very ill and lost his battle from the illness this week.The cues on order will be finished after Valley Forge.It should only take about a week.Again I apologize.

Best Wishes,

Steve

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
Holy buckets steve, if you need anything let me know, I'm unemployed right now..

Hope all is well with the rest of the family.

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve, I am very sorry for your loss. I do not have a cue on order with you, and I cannot speak for those that do, but if I did, I would be very understanding given the circumstances.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about your Dad, if you need anything let me know.

GL at VF, see you in a few weeks bud.

wadds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry about your loss Steve. My dad was put on hospice this week to make him comfortable until his time comes and its a lot to handle. There is no rush for my cue. Again sorry about your father and best wishes. Steve

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
steve,
i am sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. it was nice of you to come one here and tell customers the reason for the delay. i am sure they will understand.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Very sorry for your loss Steve. My prayers and best wishes to your entire family. I do not think anyone is worrying about the cues at this point. They will all receive a great Lomax when you have settled in.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Those of us who have lost parents know the hurt. :frown:

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Steve,
Sorry for your loss. If you need anything please give me a call. I can run some errands for you or whatever you need.

cueboy007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve, I'm very sorry for your loss.
No worries about my order.
Enjoy Valley Forge!

Last edited: