GC5 Frame Available

jconant44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a GC4 with a GC5 frame. I also have a 2nd GC5 frame I'm going to sell. Glen, (RealKingCobra), is at my house in Tucson right now working on cobratizing my table. He'll be leaving tomorrow for CA, and can takethe frame with him if we can make the right arrangements. Any takers? Send me a PM with an offer.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a GC4 with a GC5 frame. I also have a 2nd GC5 frame I'm going to sell. Glen, (RealKingCobra), is at my house in Tucson right now working on cobratizing my table. He'll be leaving tomorrow for CA, and can takethe frame with him if we can make the right arrangements. Any takers? Send me a PM with an offer.

Hey wait a second....I think its *YOUR* fault that Glen is not explaining to us the difference between Diamond and Brunswick tables! At least that was his story..."going to do some work in Tucson". Without that knowledge, how can I know if buying your frame is a smart move? (ha ha j/k!!)

KMRUNOUT

jconant44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey wait a second....I think its *YOUR* fault that Glen is not explaining to us the difference between Diamond and Brunswick tables! At least that was his story..."going to do some work in Tucson". Without that knowledge, how can I know if buying your frame is a smart move? (ha ha j/k!!)

KMRUNOUT
Guilty as charged. Sorry dude. :thumbup: