A "Real" Offer to Grady

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Grady, Jimmy would like to play you for $10,000 to $20,000 playing a 7 ahead one pocket match in a neutral territory. You offered this game in front of the whole room at Kolby's saying Jimmy had no shot in the world and he said heads. He said it does not have to be for $20,000, it can be for $10,000 if you like and you have the option to play for 12 hours a day or all the way until its over with. Another thing to show you some gamble and giving you a fair shot after playing you some, he will offer you 9-8. Any questions?

Rak9up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Color of money part 3

Come on,
one more game.
I'm bust.
So let's just
play play.
What?
Play for play.
No money.
Play play?
Show me
what you got.
Lenny.
Grady, I just want
your best game.
I think the money's
throwing you off today.

mlalum

Banned
Grady, Jimmy would like to play you for $10,000 to $20,000 playing a 7 ahead one pocket match in a neutral territory. You offered this game in front of the whole room at Kolby's saying Jimmy had no shot in the world and he said heads. He said it does not have to be for $20,000, it can be for $10,000 if you like and you have the option to play for 12 hours a day or all the way until its over with. Another thing to show you some gamble and giving you a fair shot after playing you some, he will offer you 9-8. Any questions?

Really thought you would have let this go Lenny after the previous debacle. Dang. Please delete this before it gets going.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
richard-simmons.jpg

"Oh my God.... I can't wait to see what happens!"

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
It is obvious from the countless post by Grady here and on onepocket.org that he cannot let it go so Jimmy asked me to post this on his behalf so Grady has a chance to settle the score.

Okay, I'm starting to lose a little respect for some "players" in this scenario. Why in the hell don't Jimmy sign up here on AZB and do his own woofing??? Geez Lenny, you're starting to sound like a carnival barker. I'm assuming Jimmy is a grown man, probably has access to a computer, and can find a few minutes (depending on if he has dial-up or high speed internet :D) in the day to do so, there's no reason that HE shouldn't be the one to issue the challenge here.

This caca's getting old!!! I won't be opening any more "Offer to Grady" threads.

Maniac

murphy

Registered
Okay, I'm starting to lose a little respect for some "players" in this scenario. Why in the hell don't Jimmy sign up here on AZB and do his own woofing??? Geez Lenny, you're starting to sound like a carnival barker. I'm assuming Jimmy is a grown man, probably has access to a computer, and can find a few minutes (depending on if he has dial-up or high speed internet :D) in the day to do so, there's no reason that HE shouldn't be the one to issue the challenge here.

This caca's getting old!!! I won't be opening any more "Offer to Grady" threads.

Maniac

I agree. Jimmy needs to man up. And Lenny you need to stop being a gopher.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
You know you gotta

Maniac

Sheesh! You know you gotta look. It's just like the tooth I broke last night. I know it's gonna cut my tongue every time I reach over there to check it but . . . . . .

Hu

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Nice post Lenny. I hope Jimmy gets his action.

Grady is a grown man, years in the pool room, he shouldn't have to be handled with kid gloves. Let the chips land where they may.

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Nice post Lenny. I hope Jimmy gets his action.

Grady is a grown man, years in the pool room, he shouldn't have to be handled with kid gloves. Let the chips land where they may.

:thumbup2: I stopped feeling sorry for gamblers a long time ago (including myself). If you can't take the loss, emotionally or monetarily, don't put your money in action. It's just that simple.

JustinHayes

I'll need an Orange Crush
Silver Member

Maniac

I read the first post on my phone on the way to work.. and Maniac said just what I was thinking (but beat me to the post)

Lenny, I think you do a lot for pool and from your posts, you seem like a level-headed non-drama kind of guy..... but this is getting personal and I think that Jimmy needs to create an account if the woofing is going to be done here.

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
I gotta say, I don't see the problem with Lennys post. Not even a little bit. He was asked to post an offer where Grady would see it......even where "the whole room could hear it".

Happens all the time here doesn't it??

I don't see a problem. Grady can pass or pick up the action.

Woof Woof ....nothing more. How anybody thinks Lenny is on the wrong end of it is beyond me.

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2::boring2:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I gotta say, I don't see the problem with Lennys post. Not even a little bit. He was asked to post an offer where Grady would see it......even where "the whole room could hear it".

Woof Woof ....nothing more. How anybody thinks Lenny is on the wrong end of it is beyond me.

Agreed. Anyone tired of reading this doesn't need to open the thread. go get him Grady!!

JustinHayes

I'll need an Orange Crush
Silver Member
....... Anyone tired of reading this doesn't need to open the thread. ..........

True, and I agree with that... I like reading these posts about a matchup and the woofing.

.... I just think this Jimmy should be doing his own woofing :thumbup:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

There's not a problem, T-ball. It's just that the whole thing seems a little bit "over-dramatized" what with Lenny doing the woofing instead of Jimmy "manning-up" (as one poster put it), coming on here and doing it himself. What, you gambling poolhall owners got AGENTS now??? :rolleyes: Jiminy Crickets, it's worse than pro baseball.

And Hu, yes, I'll keep rolling my tongue over to "check the tooth" even though I know better :wink:.

Maniac