Mike Surber's Murder
Old
  (#1)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member

Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
Mike Surber's Murder - 06-18-2010, 07:24 AM

Just trying to rekindle interest in this case in the hopes of capturing the guilty party. IMO he should have been caught months ago. How often do you have a tape of the presumed perpetrator?

http://mikesurber.com/Reward.html

Old
  (#2)
Bigtruck
Capt Diff Lock
Bigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4371

Post 06-18-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostroke View Post
Just trying to rekindle interest in this case in the hopes of capturing the guilty party. IMO he should have been caught months ago. How often do you have a tape of the presumed perpetrator?

http://mikesurber.com/Reward.html
Nostroke,

Thanks for posting this!

I can't believe that this "person of interest" aka suspect hasn't been found yet! The only thing that makes sense is that he changed his appearance as much as possible.

I wish the police would have a sketch artist put together a likeness with changes that he may have made.

I will be running a new commercial when I'm in Georgia in July. www.poolactiontv.com.

Ray

If the movers and shakers in this industry would stop spending all of their time trying to tear each other down, then maybe they would have some free time to start building up the industry. ~Mike AzHousePro

How the *&^% is he playing the game wrong when he's going to Wachovia to deposit YOUR $$$$ is HIS account??????? LOL! ~wutang

Old
  (#3)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

06-18-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruck View Post
Nostroke,

Thanks for posting this!

I can't believe that this "person of interest" aka suspect hasn't been found yet! The only thing that makes sense is that he changed his appearance as much as possible.

I wish the police would have a sketch artist put together a likeness with changes that he may have made.

I will be running a new commercial when I'm in Georgia in July. www.poolactiontv.com.

Ray
I hope you use some of the photos that are on the web site www.mikesurber.com

You might also consider using the information on America's Most Wanted Web Site as well. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?
and

http://forums.fox.com/foxamw/messages?msg=14473.1

For those of you who don't know this, THERE IS A $10,000.00 REWARD for the arrest and conviction of the murderer of Mike Surber.

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Last edited by JoeyA; 06-18-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member

Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
06-18-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruck View Post
Nostroke,

Thanks for posting this!

Ray
It seems so absurd. I cant believe this was his first crime. He must be in the system somewhere. There are so many ways to go after this guy.

What kind of accent did he have? Comb through every prisoner released in the year previous to the crime in his region. Start with long haired guys.

What about face recognition software? There should be a way to search all mug shots compared to the tape but maybe there isnt. Did they review the tape and saw what he touched and take prints? I'd think maybe they could have even gotten DNA also this way-Sure its a lot of work. Maybe the bottles were already thrown out the first day and its a super clean pool room, i dont know. Just seems like a hanger case compared to thousands of others which were solved.

If it turns out that the local police "didnt have the expertise" in a murder case like we heard in the Jon Benet case, that will be real upsetting.

Suggestion
Old
  (#5)
CrossSideLarry
Cross Side Larry
CrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond reputeCrossSideLarry has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Suggestion - 06-18-2010, 09:32 AM

Has "America's Most Wanted" been contacted?

Old
  (#6)
Bigtruck
Capt Diff Lock
Bigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond reputeBigtruck has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4371

06-18-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossSideLarry View Post
Has "America's Most Wanted" been contacted?
See JoeyA's post above.

Ray

If the movers and shakers in this industry would stop spending all of their time trying to tear each other down, then maybe they would have some free time to start building up the industry. ~Mike AzHousePro

How the *&^% is he playing the game wrong when he's going to Wachovia to deposit YOUR $$$$ is HIS account??????? LOL! ~wutang

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: