Weekly Tournaments in NYC

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Are there any weekly tournaments to be found in New York? I've come across a bunch of rooms that I want to check out, but haven't seen anything as far as tournaments in some time!

I'll be there all next week!

Thanks!

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
Are there any weekly tournaments to be found in New York? I've come across a bunch of rooms that I want to check out, but haven't seen anything as far as tournaments in some time!

I'll be there all next week!

Thanks!

Mondays & Wednesdays there is a tournament at Master Billiards in Queens, NY. Lots of players go out for this tournament. I think Mondays is handicapped and Wednesdays is Open?

On Tuesdays:

--Soho Billiards in Manhattan also has a Tuesday tournament, handicapped.
--Skyline Billiards in Brooklyn has a tournament. I'm not sure if it's an Open tournament or a handicapped one.
--Raxx Pool Room in West Hempstead (Long Island) has an Open tournament.

I don't play in many of these so I could be wrong about Open/Handicapped. Some other AZers from NYC could be more helpful with the details.

Hope this helps.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
--Skyline Billiards in Brooklyn has a tournament. I'm not sure if it's an Open tournament or a handicapped one.

I don't play in many of these so I could be wrong about Open/Handicapped. Some other AZers from NYC could be more helpful with the details.

Hope this helps.

Skyline handicaps the entry but the games are an even race/Open tourney.

Eric

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Well you know there is the Game Show wed - fri nights at Breakers in Clifton NJ at 8pm. Check livestream forum for threads or links in my sig too

It is mostly a fun event but the jackpots are serious money. Fri jackpot up to 5000. They have multiple drawings for a 1000 each now. You may put an x on your ticket which means you can go for the 5000 if drawn for the chance.

I do not live in the area, but there is a new room called Society Billiards too !

Good luck sir !

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Thank you for all the information! I'm hoping to be able to find some place to play Tues - Thurs nights!